1. Click here to join our community discord server.

New Skill

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by REVOLUTiON, Sep 12, 2015.

1. REVOLUTiON

REVOLUTiON Junior Member

Name: Pill Bullets

How to use: Right click on pills while holding them

Skill description: Turns all current bullets in a magazine into pill bullets, which will restore health when shot at survivors or deal additional damage when shooting at special infected, as the infected bodies are greatly weakened by the effects of the pills.

Skill details: When survivors are hit by pill bullets, they gain health up to a maximum 5% of the weapon damage. (Therefore, a single AWP pill bullet that does 870 will restore 44 health when fired at a survivor.)

When pill bullets are fired at a enemy, they take additional damage of up to 50% of the weapon damage. (So a single AWP pill bullet will do 1305 damage instead to SI.)

Pretty good idea, no? :P

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I like the idea and would probably use it as a buff. it would be fun to shoot at a low hp player from across the map and heal them over 40hp to run faster. Paging a red name :D

3. i like the idea too but we have to guess out how much this buff will be cost :D

4. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

5. I have to agree with fnord and klinky on this one, much more useful as a buff rather than as a skill :)

I would probably find versus players using this buff say to shoot ppl from metres away back to full health xD. It sure does have its own uses in COOP though.
    2 questions for you...
    When survivors are incapitated and are hit by pill bullets, this would also affect them yea?
    and
    Would passing the pills to a survivor not activate this skill/buff?

I do have ideas for what I think it should cost, if this were to become available... (these are just my ideas for estimated price) (they might be lower)
    Cash Cost: $10000
    Pills Cost: 10 Pills (whatever these are called lol)
    Level Unlock: Unlocked at level 100

Anyways. Nice idea :)

6. REVOLUTiON

REVOLUTiON Junior Member

1. That would be great, but it may render the "helping hands" upgrade useless since with the buff you can just instantly pick up people (albeit with lesser health.)
    2. No, to pass pills to a survivor, you have to be in close proximity to the survivor (and you gotta be looking at them). Perhaps if its crowded just look at the ground or sky and right click while holding pills. :W

7. 1. I understand where your coming from with that. It would be fair that having a buff like this enabled would probably override the helping hands upgrade. Fair enough
    2. I see.

another question though...
    would the Pill Bullets restore either temporary or permanent health? (probably temporary health but I could be wrong)

8. REVOLUTiON

REVOLUTiON Junior Member

Yeah, temporary health. Doesn't make sense if its permanent health. It's pills after all