1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Moribund Farming Buff Exploit Stops Now

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by erik, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erik

erik MG Donor

Hi guys,

I've seen way too much of this and am instructing my Team to keep an extra vigilant eye on this.

Moribund Farming is NOT a ticket-to-farm. People are purposely going down or geting incapped (trolling by walking into others' fire bombs or waiting afk until someone blows up a car, etc., countless ways,) to get black and white. This is an exploit.

We've just nerfed the buff because of this.

The issues are continuing, though! People are jerking other gamers around with this "don't heal me" crap, when in fact, they're just being good team mates.

The exploits continue and hold up maps constantly.

If you are going to exploit this buff, expect nothing short of a day-long ban; if you've got previous bans, expect something much more aggressive. As I've stated in previous Announcements & Blog Entries, we should not have to be present 100% of the time and babysit who intend to expliot our servers.

No, it is not a specific rule. HOWEVER, check out Implied Rules. It is implied that you won't get around or circumvent PR to have an unfair advantage, and it is implied you won't circumvent normal gaming means/methods to benefit yourself. Please make sure you are doing your part by NOT structurally exploiting this, and please do not purposely hold up maps or campaitns. The servers must be kept moving at all times.

Thank you in advance for understanding,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.