1. Click here to join our community discord server.

More clan levels?

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Penguin, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Penguin

Penguin Guest

we have had a few increases to the player max levels on the servers but what about maybe increasing the max levels of the clans? currently its 20 but for the clans that are currently at that level maybe we could get a few additional levels?
    I guess they wouldn't really need any extra benefits or bonuses, i cant really think of anything new for clan buffs but it would be cool if all the clans had some new levels to work towards.

2. Mikazz

Mikazz Junior Member

you're getting smart indeed. :) But i still agree. The max level of the clans have remained the same for a while now. Maybe it will change soon, it will be a great idea if there's more to it, so everyone can keep playing for a purpose and not only playing for fun.

3. Penguin

Penguin Guest

[​IMG]

4. Mikazz

Mikazz Junior Member

Keep dreaming on that and maybe...just maybe someday you'll get there!!! ;)

5. erik

erik MG Donor

The levels possibly, can't do more clan buffs anytime soon and definitely not right now. Just not possible.

6. Penguin

Penguin Guest

that would be completly fine. just would be nice to have some additional levels to aim towards, and also get some of the newer members involved in helping with the guild

7. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

You could always make a 'kfc' type guild and invite only under lvl 50 or such, that will take a while to reach 20 :D

8. Mikazz

Mikazz Junior Member

lol, that's not a bad idea either, but new guild means everything new and it's not the same if you don't have your mates playing with you.
    Although, it's a great chance for low levels to join a guild, not only to level it up but for their improvement as well. It would be a new change though since the current guilds only accept high levels for their benefits and tend to forget the low ones.

9. Penguin

Penguin Guest

thats what i did do a while back, and now its max level and a lot of the members have left so i am building it back up to reputation it once was >=D

10. Mikazz

Mikazz Junior Member

Good luck on that then pingu!! :smiley-signs082: