1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Michael use hack teleport or other

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by s1mb1os, Sep 26, 2012.

1. s1mb1os

s1mb1os Junior Member

17:30-17:40 GMT+4(Moscow) Michael teleport in my and my frend place, and kill dimcha51 twice, i kill Michael twice. + Michael use alt+F4 body immediately disappeared, please check logs and permanent ban Michael.

Thnx

2. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Can't find anything so far but banned him until further notice.

3. Mich

Mich Junior Member

Unfounded accusations we just met twice (see time) at different times and why the admins do not understand immediately expelled from whitelist.
    What teleport? This is complete nonsense.
    I play on a server already 2 weeks, can anyone confirm that I'm not playing fair??
    These accusations are false.
    it turns out you can write a complaint on any player and it just banned?
    I not used the alt+f4, but some times of the day was to break the connection

4. s1mb1os

s1mb1os Junior Member

Ok, but how did you find us near the house? Btw, when you were killed, you're immediately lost connection (alt+f4). So, we have not been able to study yours body

5. Mich

Mich Junior Member

I'll tell you again I watched you from your camp and I have this day was about 10 breaks the connection of the day.
    and even if you're already sick of the whining I registred here is not to simply cheating you talking nonsense

6. s1mb1os

s1mb1os Junior Member

admin will judge

7. Mich

Mich Junior Member

hah he was already past judged... he just believed your word for it, very true

8. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I didn't, it was just a temp ban to figure everything out. I want to make sure there are no cheaters.

Anyway I think JorisK is already working on it, my ban may have been a bit premature sorry for that.

9. Mich

Mich Junior Member

thx for the understanding and the desire to solve the problem, but the first written Not whitelisted, and now: admin Ban (Teleporting)

10. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

If you're connection breaks constantly you should do something about it,cause it will make people suspicious when you dissapear in fights.

11. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

You will be unbanned on next restart.

We wont ban on ALT+F4 since it's just too much hassle.

12. Mich

Mich Junior Member

Thx responsive and fair administration