1. Click here to join our community discord server.

mgftw.com DayZ servers

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by marvel, Jul 17, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Since we now have our own DayZ servers, there's a new item in our server section. All threads have been moved here.

Our current DayZ servers are:

NL 13 (max ping 250 ms, UTC +2)
    NL 20 (max ping 350 ms, UTC +2)

Both located in Amsterdam. If you want to play on one of them just do a filter on mgftw in-game and you should be able to find them.

There is also teamspeak: teamspeak.mgftw.com (512 slots).

If you want a private sub-channel for you group/clan (doesn't have to be on our DayZ servers) please let us know. This is possible free of charge and for MG members only.

2. kira

kira Junior Member

Are both servers located in amsterdam? =( i wish it was a US server... the one u guys had worked alright for me, but i got kicked everytime after it restarted cuz of the ping

3. marvel

NL 20 has a max ping of 350. Try that one. We have no US server yet, it's because DayZ requires a Windows server so we have 2 instances running now on one machine. A DayZ US server would cost a lot of money and currently we have no donors for the game.

However, if the DayZ team adds more options like reserved slots and other stuff, or better, Linux support, we will have a US server soon but we are depended on the devs for that :)

4. kringles

kringles Junior Member

I became a premium member after I found out you guys created dayz servers. (wink. wink.)

5. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Cleaned up and added some teamspeak channels :P

I think we should advertise our teamspeak server inside DayZ servers somehow :P

6. kira

kira Junior Member

Ill be ok on the 350 one, i normally have 210 ping on your servers but sometimes it gets over the 250 and byebye kira. I think u guys might put different times on each server, making it idk... one night and the other daytime, so that way u guys have a daytime server, and a night server. Might aswell put the 350ping US time, and the 250 Europe time?

7. marvel

It is being advertised :)