1. Click here to join our community discord server.

MG TOASTER REWARD

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by tank, Jul 31, 2013.

1. tank

tank MG Donor

I wish if MG could bring old toaster awards on VS :)
    Missing green toaster :) (removed)(compare to old MG)
    Lvl up toaster (i almost never see him)(compare to old MG)
    multi toaster ( very rare)
    Personally i don't care,my upgrades is on max, but on VS decreasing the special toast spawn will give the same chance to low lvl player like i have it when i was low lvl. Before it was more chance to get special toasters,it was more fun,give reward like killing the high lvl tank or SI.
    Special toasters could spawn like if server is full, 20 players ,for avoid farmers.

2. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

From this list here: http://mgftw.com/wiki/index.php/Special_Item:_Toasters I haven't seen recently any toasters apart from experience toasters, cash toasters, multi toasters and buff toasters.

It would be great to get back full luck toaster which is one of my favourite (this proud feelling when you win lottery :))

3. Penguin

Penguin Guest

I feel lucky to say i think i have picked up at least 1 of every single one of those exclusing the christmas and Hyper EXP toaster :D

4. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

Green toaster is the bounty toaster, no longer needed because bounty is easily won through doing team work (reputation based) stuff, you can also increase bounty earned in a finale with the buff.

5. tank

tank MG Donor

Yea i know about rep and buff, i have that buff, but greentoast could still existing if just make it price one bounty, just symbolic, and sometimes is that one bounty what you really need in game to survive.

6. tank

tank MG Donor

Full Luck toast, yeah i almost forgot that, long time ago :D
    [​IMG]

7. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

The only toasters I've seen in a long time.exp,points,buff slot and multi,only 4 from 13 toasters!
    I agree about the bounty toaster,don't really miss them,but what about the rest?
    I would love to see more diversity :D

8. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Remember when multi's were worth running back for? (Check the rewards. Seriously, check them!)

Can we get an encore? :'(

[​IMG]

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Will re-evaluate when PR 1.2 is on all servers...

10. as a "new" player i have never seen any other toasters ever than the standard exp/cash/buff...

11. Penguin

Penguin Guest

If you are new then you wouldn't have seen the others as i think they are currently disabled from spawning. maybe this is set to change though from what erik just said in a previous post

"Will re-evaluate when PR 1.2 is on all servers..."

12. pure_fire777

pure_fire777 Junior Member

I hope PR 1.2 is quickly used on all server cause not only toaster, the ammo bug is also fixed there aren't they?

13. erik

erik MG Donor

Both ammo bugs are, in fact, fixed in PR 1.2. There are some minor kinks HonorCode is working on before it's official release.

14. tank

tank MG Donor

Thx guys
    [​IMG]