1. Click here to join our community discord server.

MG Needs The Last Tank (Suggestion)

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Stoned, Feb 24, 2012.

1. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

Here ya go :D :

Here whit 275 health.
    [​IMG]

Here whit 1 heatlh lol.
    [​IMG]

Oh and the paranoia guy was a lvl 210 who is a regular vs player , idk why he was staying there whitout attacking.

Btw , couldnt take a screenshot of the para died cause i wasnt in there , but i think steph took some screenshots because she was in there as jockey.

2. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Yeah if he wasn't attacking and just standing there like a bait then he would die.

3. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Well the surprise is gone lol.

@ Raised DT is almost completed I just need some time and a lil help from Collector or Honorcode to finish debugging. His last skill is giving me the most trouble The Saran Gas ability.

@Stoned The rewards for my projects wouldn't be anywhere near that because thats way too much of a reward as you listed. I have the rewards listed on my desktop as too what they are but I will need approval from Honorcode/Marvel/Joerve on them. His ability's and skills will destroy anyone thats near him I promise.I'll try and work on it more next weekend but I got 4 projects 1 for school which has to be done and others are related to mg. :)

In short I will do my best to complete my Projects for mg as soon as i have time. :)

4. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

It's funny how no one gave me suggestions for skills / the prize lol.

Since you and raised are the only admins who actually looked at this, and gave me a response, I was wondering if you could give me some suggestions, like more skills? Or what prizes? etc

5. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

Since I dreamed I was admin. I'll give you suggestions.
    • Regeneration time: overpowered.Should be 750 per 3 secs.
    • Skills: The only overpowered skill there is tank fire. Maybe reduce the %.
    • Health: OK.
    • Stages: First stage: O.K. Second Stage: O.K. Third Stage: O.K. Last stage: Overpowered.

6. Raised in Hell

The reason i did not give u any suggestions was because this tank will not be created, not anytime soon anyway because there are 3 new tanks (Lite's Tank, Collector's Tank and Koolaids Tank), therefore i still haven't read what skills you suggested in your first post.

7. Hey Koolaid

His current regen is... I'll let you wonder about it :D

8. Trap

Trap MG Donor

Chat box:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

9. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Hey, it's the last stage, it's supposed to be overpowered :) Also, YOUR the one who told me to make it more....
    @Raised

Then this could be my tank :) AKA the daddy tank of koolaid, collector, and lite :)

10. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Alright I edited it. More suggestions plz :D

11. Trap

Trap MG Donor

Talking about the prizes:
    -30 stones -> It's ok for me.

-500 gems -> I would make it 350-400.

-Insta level up (works with all levels):
    I really dont like an Insta level up, because for a low-mid lvl could be 100-300k.. Perfect.But if you are lvl 209 you will get 4.4 million just for killing a tank?
    Yeah you are going to say: TRAP THE TANK IS OP!! NO ONE CAN KILL IT!!" But what if you kill it? You will make in 30 minutes what a lot of people made in weeks/months. Not fair... And now someone is gonna answer me: "Trap you are a lvl 210 you don't care about the other ones!"
    Is not that i don't care, just that why you want all easy? Life is not easy.

Note: The answer above is not for you Stoned, is for the people that want all easy. :P

-200k points -> For me it's ok, you will need a LOT of points to be maxed. I will just lower it a little bit 150k-185k.

-2x booster -> Booster are donations to MG, don't merge things that can help MG with In-Game Stuff.

Negative!
    [​IMG]

12. Smooth4now

Smooth4now Junior Member

give away a booster for one month and you better believe that person will turn around a month later when it expires and purchase another one. i bought one just to level up quickly to be able to play vs. then when it expired i felt compelled to buy another one.

13. Raised in Hell

I disagree because whos to say that you can't kill this tank twice in a month or three times in two months then the people will have free boosters for 2-3 months and if someone hasn't bought a booster ever then he'll think, i'll just kill the tank again whenever i can and get a free booster which would affect the store. There is another problem with giving out boosters as a reward, people will beg and annoy admins to spawn this tank all the time solely for the reward like they do now for shaman/knight and not to fight the tank just for fun.

14. Hey Koolaid

Whenever I play I get spammed for shaman request and I explain I can't and even if i could I wouldn't. How come you people don't understand they aren't made for farming rather made for fun. Speaking of special tanks. ""

@Stoned, your tank will not exist more then likely as I plan for my tank to be the last tank and finale one he will be the god of all tanks but will make you sit on a doughnut for a week after he rapes you. :)

15. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

@Trap
    Okay, I made it 1million exp, since Supreme Knight is 900k, so why not make it to 1 million? :P

@Koolaid
    This MUST pull through! I will not sleep, eat, or stop until this is complete! I don't care if it takes 1 year, heck, I don't care if it takes 50 years! I'm sitting here waiting! :Z

16. Zero

Zero MG Donor

I don't think a 1 month booster should be added as a reward for reason,

as koolaid said they would want the tank just for the boosters, with that joerve might as well remove it from the store due to ppl getting from tanks, not a good idea on that one :bolt:

17. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

Troll tank = spawns at HD, only 1 hp, doesnt move/invisible, immune for 1hr, disables SI and common spawn explodes and do tank fire when it dies, drops ernest head for quest
    tank reward = 1exp, 1point, 1estone, 1 gem.
    Troll tank = anti farming tank, pisses off people until they quit HD.
    Means this tank doesnt care if u wasted ticket. Just gtfo of the server and let others play. :becky:

18. Hey Koolaid

Because I'm bored i'll give some minor details. His regen rate is 7000 every 150 seconds. His health not gonna release any info publicly. :D If he is not defeated in 45 minutes a powerful skill may or may not be unlocked. His earthquake is your doomsday. The tanks punch will... Nah theres enough details for now. :)

19. Zero

Zero MG Donor

lol koolaid, well will just have to get killed to find out ;)

20. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Why would anyone buy that?