1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Marvelous Gaming 2nd june 2010

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by SuperBunny, Jun 2, 2010.

1. SuperBunny

SuperBunny Guest

Marvelous Gaming 2nd june 2010

Server Changes

Yes there have been many announcements on how the servers but just in case to not leave any one in the dark, i will expalin over it again.

All the servers are being hosted form Amsterdam (NL) but from one, the (USA) server.
    The NL servers are all runing in a Data center on a 100MB full Duplex line.
    This website is also runing from that server in the same Data center, on the same machine.

Dont go thinking that the server can not run 4 10VS10 servers and a website, with HL, It's a Dell Poweredge 1950 1U rackserver with dual quad core Xeon CPU's (8 x 2.33 ghz) and 16 GB RAM.

AT the moment we will not be adding any more servers as we dont want to downside proformance, but at the moment, it does look like we can fit more on.

As for old servers, this is when there going down.

89.238.163.154:28012 (UK Perks & Points server) will expire June 2, 2010.
    83.142.50.16:27015 (UK Left 4 Dead 1) will expire June 8, 2010.
    85.17.133.4:27015 (MG NL Default server / Insanity) This one won't expire for now, it still has a contract until the end of september.
    8.6.74.116:27015 (MG USA server) This one has just been extended for another month and will not expire for now.
    84.26.131.45:27015 (MG NL Vicious Infected) This is the new server running as test now, this one will not expire but will get a new IP address when it's moved.

The custome map server

For all info regarding this server, u can find it Here

But form something i noticed thats pretty disapoiting from this server

[​IMG]

the server was full, untill it swaped map and all 20 people got kicked out ... not one of them even botherd to download the map, we are even hosting the map here, if u want to download it, u can get itHere

New Trial admins

There are 3 new Trail among us, we hope that you dont give them a hard time, while learning the ropes, u just may regert it hehehe, so i like every one to give a worm welcome to:

|MG| Totaya17
    |MG| Kalei