1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Make our own Harlem Shake version

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Hazemberg, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Ok, this isn't a serious business suggestion, but if any root (especially Marvel, of course, our greatest god) approve this and let us use a VS server for some short time to record and use some commands to make our own Harlem Shake version (make gnome rains, beacon, for example, nothing serious), I'd up to organize and invite whoever wants to have fun and record a video.

Tell me what you think.

If anyone doesn't know what Harlem Shake is, watch this:

[video=youtube;epCRavnUJTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epCRavnUJTA[/video]

If you REALLY want to participate, post a reply with your SteamID and confirm that you want to join:

1. Haz
    2. Angel

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Shit,titled as "harlem shake in biology class", that appears on my search results even If I searched for "biology lecture"?

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

If you wanna do that go for it, but personally I'm kinda tired of all these Harlem shake videos, I never liked them anyway.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

I didn't even know what it was until this thread. Like that "gangnam" style thing, I used to think it meant "Gam Gam," which is a term for "grandma" in some cultures. lol.

5. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

Go for it! I find the Harlem Shake funny ^^

6. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Youtube is still flooded with these videos and most of people are into it, so why not?

7. TJ

TJ MG Donor

That is NOT the Harlem Shake. It's just a lame attempt at taking something from the past and completely ruining it. This is the real harlem shake:

[video=youtube;xt_4yv3_INw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt_4yv3_INw[/video]

8. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Harlem Shake is gone already, it's now funny to replace singing with screaming goat sounds.

[video=youtube;KhxQdKyZDYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhxQdKyZDYk[/video]

9. Hazemberg

Hazemberg Senior Member

Look, this Harlem Shake thing may be this lame attempt you said, but liking or not, this new modification is being well accepted in internet in most cases and people are really into it (there will be one soon in a park of my city), I think that a free and well made ad would be quite welcome.

10. TJ

TJ MG Donor

Yea I know its the new internet trend so by all means go for it. I just posted that so that people know what the real harlem shake is and not just some random trend that someone just made up a few months ago. It's a dance that was around since I was a kid; idk why they decided to name these trendy videos after it.

11. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

OH GOD WHY

:lolmeme:

12. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

I HATE GOATS! A little story from my childhood, our friends owned a farm and one of them was named matt. Well me and my brother spent the summer out on the farm and help with chores and crap. The goats always liked matt and I couldn't understand why but he hated them so much because they said his name. MAAAAAATT MAAAAAAATT. Another thing they are stupid animals every hour or two we would have to go unhook their horns from the fences. Then once they were unhooked they chased us. Well one day my brother unhooked one and it started to chase him it gets right next to him and he punches the goat in the face. The goat ran back with the others and we never seen that goat get stuck in the fence again. :D