1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Lost buff slots

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by Jeremiah Weedâ„¢, Apr 13, 2015.

1. I had like, 9-10 buff slots the other day, easily holding all my buffs that I had picked out but today I just noticed I only have 6 buff slots. The ones I had previously are now locked again.

Is this because I got them from tank drops? Are those only temporary buff slot unlocks?

2. fnord

fnord Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Hey Jeremiah,

Any buff toasters you find should be permanent. There will be a few locked buff slots on pg 2 of the buffs that you need to earn by reaching lvl 216 or earning special buff slots via events/specials. I would post in the thread here http://mgftw.com/forum/marvelous-gam...ad-here/page60 and make sure to note that you lost buff slots and not lvls. The root admins will hopefully see it there and can fix it up.

3. I may have not understood how the Buff slots worked in the first place. Are the buff slots not level restricted <level 50? Because I bought all my buffs when I was < level 50, now that I'm level 70 I noticed buff slots I had previously are locked until level ~90 and ~100.