1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Liquid Enhancer ._.

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by ミƘƪأℕƙƴ 彡, Aug 26, 2015.

1. well i reached 200 now i need that liquid enhancer to complete first quest 20 mutated blood samples defeat shaman or knight tank and the last quest to complete claw from shaman tank and the brain from shaman tank i can't buy liquid enhancer because don't have paypal oh dear there is no other way as to farm these blood samples and shaman tanks for the last quest good job -.-

2. I believe that you would need to complete The Voice quest in order for you to get the liquid enhancer (consider that it unlocks at level 200). Go to the radio and accept the quests there, the second quest that is what will get you your liquid enhancer. It does take a while though to get 20 mutated blood samples so keep fighting paranoias till you get them. As for the knight and shaman tank just wait until the difficulty is either advanced or expert to fight one (tank lure buff recommended). For the second quest just wait till a shaman appears and defeat it, hoping that it will drop the shaman claw and the brain eventually. hope this helps :)

3. Legionario

Legionario Junior Member

the voice's quests doesnt appear.. or at least to me. You can check it on the radio but for me, doesnt appear the voice's quest..

4. legion, you need to be at least level 200+ for the quest to become available. I am atm level 207. I can't screenshot the quest to you atm as I am currently having driver problems with running my games atm.

5. Legionario

Legionario Junior Member

yeah i read the older post of quest but i mean this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if u check it i cant see the voice's quest.. it will appear when i reach the lvl200 (im lvl189) or its disabled or something?