1. Click here to join our community discord server.

laser on weapon pick up

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Selfishflipper7, May 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Selfishflipper7

Selfishflipper7 Junior Member

I was wondering if someone could add the plugin that make it so when you picked up a weapon it would automatically put a laser on it. that would get rid of the hassle of having to type !laseron.

2. HighVolt@ge

HighVolt@ge Senior Member

not EVERYONE likes it.. Me personally?? Love it LOL. But I like the laser plugin thats currently installed, its there for those who WANT it. Just set it up on a bind, mine is f9 I believe ;)

3. Spring

Spring MG Donor

I understand where you're coming from, but some players desire their weapons not to be laser sighted.

Just so you know, the bind command in which HighVolt@ge mentioned is (bind x "say /laseron")
    Insert that command into your console. Replace x with whichever button you prefer to assign it to. Take away the brackets, too. Whenever you hit x, or whichever key you assigned it to, your primary will have the laser sights.
    Oh, and it works for "say /tankhp" "say /cp" "say /players" and the sorts too. Just remember to change the binded key each time you bind something.

If your tilde (~) button (below ESC button) does not bring up the developers console, go to options>keyboard/mouse and enable developer's console. If that still does not work, open Steam and select the library tab. Right click on Left 4 Dead 2 and select Properties. Go to "Set launch options" and type in "-console". Upon starting the game now you should see the developer's console. Type in (bind b "toggleconsole") or whichever key you prefer and that key would be your access to developers console each time.