1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Kitties <3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Vitafit, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A few cat gifs, as requested :)

2. erik

erik MG Donor

This is not a cat gif.

This is my cat. Her name is Soma. She likes people food. She has a lot of friends. She is almost 17 people years old. She is a VERY happy girl and likes all people and dogs. She is a very old cat and a very old friend.

When I order pizza, she likes to sit on the box to warm up her butt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. erik

erik MG Donor

She likes to try to eat golf ball too.

4. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Tried to find a 'love' button but there isn't one so you'll have to settle for a like I'm afraid.

Cats make fantastic pets and are just as affectionate as dogs.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]So Adorable!:fuzzy:

6. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

There is a crawl space under my house where stray cats like to have their babies so there has always been cats around the house. Some of them are friendly so I started feeding a couple of them. A few years ago a lady asked if she could leave her cat outside my house for a few weeks because her landlord would evict her for having a cat. She would buy the food. I have 7 birds and no cat will ever be allowed inside the house. She and her daughter would come by to see the cat, then she left another cat saying it would only be a little longer. I had to feed them outside which only drew more cats who have come to think of me as their feeder. Cats don't care who feeds them and they are always waiting. I tried putting out less food but that only makes them skinny so I feed them all.

And of course the babies come, probably 5 litters by now. I almost got stuck/wedged under the house getting the first couple of litters and took to the shelter. Then there was a litter where they were all feral and mean holding one always resulted in bleeding hands but they were still hungry and I fed them until they grew up and went away. The latest and current brood showed up on the back porch a few weeks ago and none of them are afraid or mean but one did hiss and bite my finger, still a little wild.

Here is one of them.

[​IMG]

7. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

8. *Evil*yank33

*Evil*yank33 Junior Member

don't do it! when everyone is not at home... they hax everyting... they're gonna take over teh world!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    kitteh hax teh planets

9. erik

erik MG Donor