1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Kitkat is in da house

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Kitkat, May 16, 2018.

1. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

Hello there

Names Kitkat, like the chocolate yes. Im a Swedish girl and im a complete nerd. Gaming is my life. Im here to play and find some new friends ofc! L4D2 has always been a passion of mine and will surely still be so for as long as i live. I have countless hours in the game although i took a looong break from it so feel free to treat me like a newb again cause at this point i might just be one ;) Anyways, see ya ingame soon.

Best regards from Kat

2. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Välkommen :) Would write more in swedish but we should in general tend to use english only here.

Looking forward to perhaps see you in game one day.

3. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

Oh wow a Swedish welcome im honored :D Although i prefer English! You will surely see me ingame soon, im currently downloading the new map pack. Almost feeling nervous about playing the game again. Its been some time. But hey i get to experience it anew!

marvel likes this.
  4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome :)

5. SanAtlas

SanAtlas Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Kitkat :)

6. Shaikh Nedab

Shaikh Nedab Active Member

Welcome Kitkat and love chocolates. :)

7. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

Who doesnt love chocolates :D

8. Horama

Horama MG Donor

9. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

welcome mate! hope ya have a lush time.

10. timkit

timkit MG Donor

Welcome to mgftw Kitkat :)

Hopefully one day I get to play with you sometime on the servers (atm, extremely busy with IRL for a few weeks), have fun and enjoy playing on them. I also love chocolates too :)

11. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

Welcome to the server, and hope you enjoy the game. I like Kit Kat as well, but not as crazy as you do. Hope to see you in game someday.

12. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

Well if you want to be sure to see me ingame just look for the poor cat under tanks. I realized yesterday i am truly a noob now and spent my night being pulled, choked, pounced and spat on -.-

13. Wes [™۞]

Wes [™۞] Member

What's your Steam name? I'll add you.

14. SL8TER

SL8TER Administrator Staff Member

Kitkat :smiley-signs087:

15. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

16. Horama

Horama MG Donor

You sure you aren't a reroll ? i have some other info about you and someone else in forum from my contact, that people prefer dont make problem but those creating problem in past are my ennemy coz they ruin community

17. Kitkat

Kitkat New Member

What does reroll mean? Also im not here to create any issues.

18. Horama

Horama MG Donor

Nah let :smiley-signs027: