1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Just Cause 2 - Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Adward, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Had a spin on this today - great fun and had some excellent laughs. Having a couple of hundred players all on the same map with me was great - not without issues but produced some hilarious moments!

Anyone else planning on playing this? It's looking promising, and it's only going to get more attention now that it's been hooked up with Steam.

Steam page:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/259080/

2. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

I was thinking to play this mod when it was announced by Steam but somehow I don't play Just Cause 2 too often.

3. Jura

Jura Member

It's not bad, though the multiplayer has alot of bugs it's still good, my friends and I play it on our server whenever we feel like it....it's like GTA with grappling hooks :P

4. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Surprised more people don't use the grappling hooks - best tool in the game! The only problem is helicopter spam on $0 buy servers, but it's a good laugh overall.

5. evilpaul

evilpaul <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

I just bought it on sale a couple of days ago, now that the mod can be installed thru Steam, at $3 it's a steal!

Good fun so far. Really need to set up FRAPS or something for the inevitable "OMG did you just see that??" moments ...

6. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Just bought it as well

7. erik

erik MG Donor

stefeman played online with thousands of people at once and had a 110+ player kill zomgggggg

8. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, the maxplayers ammount is just insane..

Massive city with thousands of players at the same time.

Max slots 10k per server lol