1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Just a question.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Zsoka, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

What if you have diarrhea and you go to a club or any public washroom in a hurry but discover that their is no tissue to wipe your ass, do you:

A) Pick up a dirty tissue paper from the floor which someone threw or used to clean the toilet seat
    B) Pull your pants up and go out (You peeked and no one is outside in the toilet) to the next toilet to see if there is spare tissue in that and then wipe your ass

2. longjohn

longjohn Member

C) use your own underwear or if you have best friend use theirs (thats how you know its your BEST friend) heh

3. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

4. Kakarot

Kakarot Senior Member

My childhood is gone |:(

5. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

This thread is way out of context.. But I'll guess that Zsoka doesn't mind :D

And that's why I don't like to take a dump while I'm on public bathrooms... Sometimes you can see the entire "The Hunt for Red October" on those toilets... So even if I'm on the wortst diarrhea case I'll try to hold it until I get home. For the record I don't even think about going out if I'm feeling that bad (it's your fault if you go out with diarrhea)

Well that's my nonsense post quota for the month. Hope you enjoyed.

6. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

But what if you didn't feel anything when you left home or what if you get a tummy bug?

So how many of you guys go to a public washroom or someone else house for a piss and see the toilet seat down but instead of picking it up with your hands, you decide to use your feet?

7. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

Lol, that a special case... But if that happens, I'll try to apply the spider style if I use a public bathroom... BTW I always carry on my car (concealed) one roll of toilet paper for emergencies like this.

About the toilet seat... I would use my feet of course. :D

8. lukemurawski

lukemurawski Senior Member

Yes I always use my feet to pick up shit pissed toilet seats.

There was this one time where some dick had diarrhea and shit all over the toilet (public bathroom where u can lock the door-- one man use), and he didn't clean up after his mess properly since he was prob disgusted with his own shit. I REALLY had to crap, so I just crapped on the floor next to the toilet.

Just kidding. Horror stories

9. longjohn

longjohn Member

10. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

11. Tricky

Tricky MG Donor

Being European, I can say that no, we do not wash our wangers after peeing. I don't know anyone who does. Occasionally at the pub or club you find yourself peeing next to many men and not a single guy flops his dangles his dangly in the sink after urinating.

12. longjohn

longjohn Member

13. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

you'd look pretty special needs washing your junk after taking a piss. I'll wash if I'm about to get busy/in the shower, but not really besides.