1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Joining game - immediately spawn vs. dead

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by slickster, May 10, 2014.

1. CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit Game Server Moderator

While that's true, it doesn't stop people from grabbing their stuff and rushing off before everyone else. Waiting 15-20 seconds to make sure everyone's ready never hurts.

2. slickster

slickster Junior Member

You know what would solve the problem of rushers? Letting us spawn immediately! I know, I know, you've already said no. But I'm just pointing out how you can solve two problems with the same solution.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

It's like you don't know what the word 'no' means.

Also, letting us spawn immediately wouldn't solve the problem of rushers, as those who load fast will rush, and the slower loaders will load in half way through the map, missing out on doing anything.

4. erik

erik MG Donor

By all means, please give us good and constructive suggestions as you wish or as you come up with them. It's not our intent to brow-beat you, or my intent, I mean. I just really don't think it will work.

Keep the creative process going, though, some of our most vivid changes have come from a combo of HonorCode's creative wand and gamer feedback.

5. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

Any chance we can freeze bots for those who are still loading?
    It's like if someone is loading slowly and their bot might go out of the sr and vanish, which I think cause them spawn and dead.
    Or can we make those spawn and dead guy rescuable? I know it's disabled for normal player, but for those spawn and dead, can we do that? It should be able to prevent player from using that as an exploit to fight tank as mentioned above or similar scenarios.

6. ughgh

ughgh Junior Member

I just slam the door on their faces by spamming the E key.

7. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

I've seen some cases that the bot simply teleported itself out of the door and vanished. I assume it's similar to the scenario when someone get stuck and do the !afk thing.