1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

I've had enough

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by R.B., Nov 15, 2014.

1. R.B.

R.B. Guest

I've had enough of the behavior of Stranger.
    Many will know him and know his "jokes".
    In my opinion and the opinion of probably many others these aren't jokes,
    other fun, active and good players are getting offended by his jokes.
    For example, he was telling everyone girls are the worst at playing games and more, which made many female players leave the server, and when i asked them to rejoin, they said they were to upset to play.
    Also a while ago, he threatened me in dutch (screenshot included) in the way of telling 'i know where u live', alright can be a joke in his eyes but it aint fun anymore if he explains how and where to look for me.

Screenshot

I get annoyed by this, others get annoyed by this, and we get mad about it just because we had enough, and the result of that...we get a ban or a warning.

Just to let you guys know this. Reported a few times about him without succes, this is my final and last attempt. Otherwise i just think i won't be playing anymore if he's on.

Grz,
    R.B.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

RB, those other complaints on sourcebans (ban submissions) were invalid. You know this already, because I replied to them. When you just send in a screen name and a sentence like "they threatened me" with no evidence, there is nothing we can do.

Also, when you provoke someone until they say what you want (then only capture their reaction,) that is very misleading and invalid, also.

3. R.B.

R.B. Guest

Then i don't get what evidence u want, in the screenshot it clearly shows him saying : ik weet waar je woont vriend. Even google translate translates this into I know where you live pal.

And this provoking is exactly what i mean, that we get a bad reputation from it. I didnt say a word before the female players left, after i asked them and got that response yes i got mad.

4. Sandante

Sandante Game Server Moderator Staff Member

R.B.

Stranger's player information..

Total Connection Time: 1d 04:53:45h
    Total bans = 7
    Status Player = Bancollector

10 bans and its game over!! With this attitude he wont be long here. So dont worry about him. If he changes? Then its perfect!!
    If not? then he wil be banned. So at the end the problem will be solved...
    You just keep playing on the servers and ignore him.

5. R.B.

R.B. Guest

Alright i didnt know this. Then i'll be calm and ignoring him as long as it lasts. :D

6. Kate

Kate Junior Member

I agree, Stranger jokes are really making me mad, yesterday he said that girls suck at games, girls cant play games because they are bad at them, etc, that really made me mad and sad, I never had these problems with discrimination against girls, this is the first time I get discriminated, he said I suck at HI only cuz im a girl ;-;

7. erik

erik MG Donor

Well Stranger has already talked his way out of a perm ban once. If he does anything else that breaks the rules, he's out, no exceptions. I'm sure it won't take long for him to do something else, since he has so many bans already.

8. Hawk

Hawk Member

hmm... HI = Banland HI = many creeps and crazies

9. Hawk

Hawk Member

this is one reason why I stop playing HI not including all the bans I racked up... HI = banland

10. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

It's inevitable to encounter trash talkers online, just play your game and ignore whatever remarks anyone may give. Of course, if you could provide evidence to punish these players, it would be better.

It's a pity if you would leave the server for a trash talker.