1. Click here to join our community discord server.

[INFO]: Banned from DayZ servers? (NL 13 and/or NL 20) ? Get unbanned here.

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Stefeman, Jul 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

You where still banned on one of our servers, i lifted it.

It takes a server restart to fully unban you so tomorrow you will be able to play.

2. Thanks a lot for a speedy response!

3. Ezekiel

Ezekiel Junior Member

Hi,

I was just banned from the DayZ private hive server for no reason that I can see. My ID is: 53668806
    It would be appreciated if you unbanned me.

Thanks

4. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

You got unbanned (I'm melchett).

5. Thanks for shooting me... :P

6. so i was playing dayz then i stop playing to get a quick drink then i come back it says im banned i think its becuase some file got corrupted cuase i didnt do anything
    my id is: 30988934

7. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

Could you please come to teamspeak.mgftw.com?

I will hook you up with our private server, much better!

8. Hello, I recently got started playing dayz because of a friend recommending it to me. Anyways I joined a server and my friend told me to push RSHIFT+P and it will give me everything in the game. So I did that and it said something like restriction 132 or whatever. Then he started laughing and I asked him what he was laughing at, and he said, "Nothing it was a joke". So I had to get off because I had school in the morning. I got back to check if my tents were still there and it said something like Global ban 6684 or whatever and I tried to join another server and it kept saying the samething! So I bought another copy of ArmA2: CO because I was told that that was the only way to play again. And it still says i'm perma-banned. Please help! All I play is dayz and I just got finished fixing a helicopter that took 2 weeks! My ID is 58662470!

9. JorisK

JorisK Day Z Admin

We cannot help you with Global Bans. In case it concerns a different ban message; give us the exact message.

In case you do get the global ban message you probably cheated.

10. chamacote

chamacote Junior Member

I've been banned for no reason, I was in a car with my friends and suddenly a message appears saying: (BattlEye: Admin Ban (LogEntry_PH)).
    please help.

my ID is 46850182.

11. I Had been playing DayZ for only a day when the second night I came to play it said I was globally banned. I had just got "hooked" on the amazing mod and then I found this post whilst trying to find a way to complain and i'm not sure this will work but its worth a try.
    My Player ID is 47411527
    My Global Ban ID was #888ac7

12. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Your Global ban was issued by Battleye and not by us.

There are three possible way to explain your global ban.

- You hacked/scripted (or attempted to do so).
    - You had had blacklisted program running that injected itself into the game.
    - You downloaded a "hack" from youtube or mpgh and it was actually a keystealer which stole your key and forwarded it to hacker that sold it forward and someone got it banned.

Solutions:

- Buy a new game/key. Depending your morale, you can get a new key by buying another copy of the game or by trying these "Cheap" keystores/keysellers (which obviously are all stolen keys).
    - Complain to battleye and open a ticket to either Bohemia or Battleye from their websites.
    - Give it up.

If i were you, i would just buy Operation arrowhead at steam in another account and copy paste the new cd-key to notepad and use keychanger after that.

And if by some chance you used paid hacks, just let me tell you they suck and are far from undetected, so play legit onwards.

13. also how will i know when this has been responded too?

14. Hi so i ws banned from a server for hacking due to a hacker who came on and replaced everyones equipment with hacked in stuff as well as making the players dance and so forth. As a result I along with several others were banned for using hacked items and while others seem to have gotten back on i have not been unbanned yet even though i did not actually hack the system.

15. Stefeman

I would make another thread about this if i was you. it's unlikely for Marvel or Jorisk to read this anymore as this thread is outdated.

16. Stefeman

Thread outdated!

In case of bans or questions, make a new thread instead.

Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.