1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

increase time limit at end of campaign

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by Mantra, Jan 14, 2012.

1. Mantra

Mantra MG Donor

I would suggest increasing the time from 1 minute to 2 or even 3 where the si be come immune because there are now some campaigns where you dont even get to fight a tank you just run through the entire game which is rather boring.

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

3 minutes and people will farm again

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

1 minute is fine for coop because it's not like extreme coop and can be easily finished but those people get in trouble who like to farm a lil more for kills/toasters and then few others go to help those farmers and by that time, SI become immune so i'd say let those farmers die if they don't want to finish the finale, maybe that'll stop them from doing it in the future when they don't get the finale exp,points.

4. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

dude you can't never stop the farming guys....you need more adimn to stay on the servers for that,they are always farm no mater what

5. Raised in Hell

!Ban @farmers .. True it's difficult but we can atleast try to reduce the farming situation as much as possible instead of making things easier for them.

6. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

Yeah good idea but are some maps and you can farm there for hours,but still my idea for having a admin online to teleport them

7. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

But i have other idea..give the teleport thing to the trust,donor,high level players to teleport the farmers in the saferoom for example !!!

8. Mantra

Mantra MG Donor

3 min maybe to long? but its make the games boring now. me and Juliano have both offered to be admins aswell or like he says just give us the teleport command

9. Raised in Hell

We have too many admins already (more than 40) and soon we're gonna close down 4-5 servers so it doesn't make sense to have 40 plus admins to admin 4-5 servers which are mostly busy whereas other servers are mostly empty or have very few people.

10. Ping

Ping Guest

I don't think you can have too many admins, many admins is good, it stops people from breaking the rules etc. but most of the time when i play there are no admins on the server.

11. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

To have no Admin on the Server diesnt means, we are not watching.... ;)

12. Mantra

Mantra MG Donor

I have to agree there is vary rarely any server admins on when I play maybe 2 or 3 times at most. anyway more comments on increasing time limit? oh and whats up with all the tanks dying by them selves all the time now?

13. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Yeah, and I do think some of them are not that active cause I've almost never saw them.

14. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

Im usually almost always on. Some admins dont have mg in their name

15. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

...and dont forget the undercover admins.... ;)

16. TJ

TJ MG Donor

You've never been able to fool me! :D

17. Don Juliano

Don Juliano Banned

aaa you're always on,really? then why do you not prevent farming,huh? i play some many time that i forget how many people i see farming and dont take me as a fool,ok?...many of you stand here and do nothing...so dont sell fish to the fisherman...god dammit i'm so fussy !!!
    P.S.-and I think eventually i give up being user in this forum

18. atreyucore

atreyucore Senior Member

well i can easily answer that question, i dont play coop. lol. But if u gimme a PM in steam id be happy to handle it

19. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Again;make demo,screenshots report admins.

20. Ping

Ping Guest

People don't want to do these things, they interrupt their gameplay and it's not worth it. Too much time to do it, people just want someone that is on hand, right there, ready to help them.

In my opinion, all admins should be required to have |MG| in their name.