1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

[Important] New mod update (Version 1.0.1.3)

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by HonorCode, Jun 15, 2014.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Hello everyone!

The mod has been updated to the latest version and I wanted to give you a detailed list of changes.

Among with these changes we'll have 4 maps totally re-made by ChooChoo (Thank him if you see him!).

Here's the list:

Code:
    -Common infected will act as an infected 'pet' and will increase the owner kills if they manage to kill a survivor. The owner of a common infected is determined by who destroyed the barricade that allowed them to get inside.
    -A small change has been made to how is the end of a round intrerpreted. Before, if an infected was alone and attempted to use the suicide vest around all remaining survivors, only the infected and maybe a couple survivors would die, marking it as a WIN for the survivors. This time, the mod will wait until all surrounding players get damage (and die if they have low health) before checking who won the round. This applies to the C4, mines and the suicide vest.
    -Stats are completely available now. Simply use the !stats command to view your own stats, or type !stats <player_name> to see another online player stats.

Additionally, we encourage everyone to subscribe to the following addons to avoid having visual glitches with the riotshield:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=121429214

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=204936283

The following maps have been temporarily disabled because we need to review them first before putting the revamps online:

c5m2_park
    c8m1_apartment
    c8m3_sewers
    c8m4_interior

(All credits to ChooChoo).

Happy gaming!

2. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

The maps were reviewed and are now live on Hidden Infected. ENJOY!

P.S. - The gnome is on all 4 of those maps too. It's my signature as usual. :D

3. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

Thx for the update. Great new stuff in the mod now!

But: Did you change the number of infecteds? I was playing on the server, 12 players there. Only 2 players became infected, 9 survivors and 1 detective... it's very unbalanced... :( 10 vs 2 means average of 5 kills for infecteds... and the detective doesnt make it easier...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay, great maps and I need to check the new stuff. Welcome back HC :D

5. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Woah! thanks to both of you for the hard work :)

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Few minor gameplay related updates:

• Decreased Hammer price from 3 to 2 credits (effort to increase CI spawn).
    • Moved suicide vest to first !buy option for infected (for quicker/easier access for players with no keybind to sm_vest). If you're using menuselect keybinds please update them. (Vest moved from 15 to 1, C4 from 1 to 2, AWP from 2 to 15).
    • New attempt to remove random grenade launcher spawns.

7. [M.L.C] AbOoOd

[M.L.C] AbOoOd MG Donor

now we can afford Hammer as a distraction + C4 ... :smokin:

8. marvel

Yep that was the reason for the change :) I hated it when I used the hammer and had only 1 point left. It's just too risky to shoot the barricades so I hope we'll get more common fights this way which gives survivors more to do :)

9. ChooChoo

Hey marvel, we actually need to double check the maps to ensure that CI does actually spawn when barricades are broken.

c10m4_mainstreet I think does not spawn anything.

10. marvel

Played few hours and from what I can see they all spawn.

11. ChooChoo

Not on c10m4_mainstreet. I don't think they were configured to do anything. I just destroyed some with a molotov and no CI appeared. o: