1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Important Information for non-steam players.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Dec 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Oh, nice, but it's useless to me anyway.

2. unstopable

unstopable Junior Member

you can type your ingame name here http://mgftw.com/stats/pr/hlstats.php?mode=search and get your non steam id..or tell me your ingame name i will find it for you:)

3. unstopable

unstopable Junior Member

if your ingame name is gothax then your old id id STEAM_0:0:1004550617 but your playtime is only 1 day in mgft server

4. -GothaX-

-GothaX- Member

Then how am i lvl 69? (Or something like that. I don't remember. 67, 68, 69?

5. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

The HL stats were reset. So the playtime is still pretty low for most players.

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

That's why the 5 days+ limit. It's kind a pointless to give the game to someone who isn't playing anymore.

7. Beasty Ribs

Beasty Ribs Guest

There are only 80 players out of 10,000 above 5 days of connection time..But you are giving them away for freeeee, might as well be to people that have a strong presence in the servers....(and the forums)

8. Horayken

Horayken Member

Hello Marvel, sorry if posting this here,I'm not a level 150+ but I really want to continue playing on their servers,are the only ones that interest me in the LEFT 4 DEAD 2 .As i cannot buy the game because here in Argentina I have no credit card and it is very difficult to acquire the original game. Just ask if you can transfer the data to my steam account until i can get the game by any means.
    Thanks in advance!

Non Steam ID: 0:2125899073

[email protected]

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198023770183

9. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.