1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Ideas for guilds/store.

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by HoTGuN, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Pessego

Pessego Guest

[​IMG]

2. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

One Thing I would rather much have then a loin cloth abbility is to be able to have 100 members in a guild. I have 3 guilds currently and its hard lvling2 at a time.

Guild lvls will go up and this is my idea on a improvment. I know the guilds were designed for the vs servers because of guild wars but GOD and REAP are both branching out behind me they want to expand their guild army.

MY idea is to raise the ammount of players in guild to have say 100 max ammount and maybe just 50 for a min so we ccan acompany more people into our guilds. There might end up being 5 Umbrella Corps if this doesn''t happen. :D "The Wanteds" are becoming a more powerfull force and we have "Red Wolves" and "WAR" all rising up soon they will become high like God, Stars, Reap, and Umbrella Corp.

If anything is changed I would like to have more members in my group and few the groups the fewer the Umbrella corp logos with a number after them you see.:trollface:

My thoughts and hopes but if its not raised when lvl and guilds lvls raise expect to see more Umbrella Corp. :D

3. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

Thing with having multiple guilds is that, it will give the "lower level" players a chance to participate in a guild war too because if there were 50 or 100 members in a guild then each guild will have it's favourite or must have players in the guild war which would give lower level players no chance to participate in the guild war.

This could be fixed if the system blocks the players who participated in the previous guild war apart from the leader, co leader etc which will give other people a chance to play as well. Also this will not screw the games up because if every guild has 50-100 members then they will all have lower level players too so they will have to play them at some point which may actually make the guilds to help the lower level players to level up quicker.

4. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

I would have my lows and highs mixed togther :D but not all have my logic I guess but yes your right raised. You will see Umbrella 4 soon enough though. :trollface: