1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Ideas for guilds/store.

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by HoTGuN, Feb 5, 2012.

1. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

These are some ideas I have so Guild leaders pay more money for a better guild (and for a maintainance of MG servers, of course) :P...

Buffs
    • Guild Starter pack: This includes a guild stone, lvl 5 in guild, 20k guild points, a premium vending machine and a free buff. Cost: 35$$
    • Guild Exp Pack: This includes 1 million guild exp. Cost 6.00$
    • Guild Points pack: This includes 20k points. Cost: 6.00$
    • Guild boosters: This includes: a 2x, a 3x, a 4x, a 5x or a 10x booster. Doesnt stack. Cost: (2 times more the normal boosters cost)
    • Guild member slot: This unlocks two more members slots to your guild. (doesnt work if you alredy have al the slots unlocked)
    Other Ideas I have.....

Upgrades (not buffs) (apply to all guild members)

Infecteds

• Powerfull larynght (idk how to spell it :P) : Increases the spit range when you are playing as a spitter.
    • Powerful legs: When playing as a jockey, you will jump higher than usual using your special ability.
    • Iron Infection: Reduces the friendly damage done by a tank, SI claws or CI attacks.
    • Faster hands: Reduces the time between attacks playing as a tank.
    Survivors
    Nothing yet :(

2. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

20 k points for 3.50?Its too cheap
    exp pack is cheap too
    first upgrade(for spitter) isn't cool too since spitters are already overpowered.
    But anyway it's just my opinion,you can ignore it:)

3. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

I never ignore opinions, ill make price higher :D

But in general.... u agree? :P

4. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Only store managers can decide is it good idea or not

5. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

Joerve! I summon you! Show your self right now!!!!!

6. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member

Don't forget there are already 9 guilds that are level 20
    I agree there should be more buffs. More common sense ones too.
    There are some listed in wiki that are not offered in gp like mutated fruits...
    We are level 14 and moving pretty fast. Honestly I am in no rush since once we are maxed it might
    get boring with no goal to attain.

I would like to see a laser sight for the pistols (prob not possible)

Why cant melee be discounted? Sucks having pistols with a tank and 6 bounty is a lot sometimes if you
    have used up bounty.

There used to be a zoom for all weapons in L4D1 mod. Where you can click middle mouse button to zoom with any weapon.
    That would make game different and exciting.

7. Warmonger

Warmonger Senior Member

tank

I dont know if tank rage increases claw speed, im not maxed yet, but the speed is too slow. I often get ninjas in saferoom take me out before the swipes.
    Basically melee speed is way overpowered compared to tank claw speed

Also some gravity could mix shit up
    How cool would a low gravity tank be. You could jump up to roofs of buildings or dodge incoming ninjas

:rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture::rapture:

8. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

The prices r still too low. Spitters are already OP so increasing the spits range will make the situation even more worse. The jockey situation is slightly tricky because if the jump is increased too much then the jockey will do a lot more damage in quick succession meaning he will keep incapping the survivors whilst being invisible so the infected could just spitters+jockeys and get easy bounty to spam tanks. Most high level players who got to a high level by playing VS already know how to use a tank properly and i'd say it's a 50-50 or slightly better ratio for the tank against survivors (in general, not just in the saferoom) so reducing the time to punch the survivors again may screw the balance up because when ur playing as a tank especially, then u rely heavily on your team to play as a team and help u with good spit, smokers, boomers etc which gives u (Tank) a good chance to incap survivors and get good bounty and also tactical awareness is vital when playing as a tank, it's not just about going all attack on the survivors which may lead the tank to get sliced up in a minute or two.

9. Horayken

Horayken Member

Yea raised got right. Anyway i like the idea to make buffs or another stuff to help to maintainance the servers...

An a survivor buff that it that occurred to me is an a healer. wich gives 1hp each 5 seconds and if you like it, make it work only when tanks appears

10. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

I have more ideas (and read your posts so ima update a bit of things)
    • Increase guild levels to 50. (guilds)
    • Put Guild enhancement stones to max some upgrades. (cost could be 5.00$) (store)
    • Increase charger, spitter, jockey, smoker and a the SI claw attack speed. (upgrade)
    • Add the Melee Factory buff: make every single meee cost 2 or 3 bounty. (buff)
    • Guild exp (700k) 7.50$ (store)
    • Guild Points (20k) : 7.00$ (store
    • Smoker Aimbot Upgrade: when playing as a smoker, you will have a larger range to pull survivors. (dont know how to explain) in other words, you can pull survivors from a farter distance :P. (upgrade)
    • Eliminate the spitter upgrade I invented :P (eliminate)
    • Money Robber: You will earn 2x exp and cash when you kill or incap a survivor as infected. (buff)
    These are the ideas I have for now.... please keep posting more ideas or tell me to add them to list.

Thank you :D

11. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

If we increase guild levels to 50, that would take a whole ton of more buffs and stuff etc. If there weren't new buffs, then it'll be boring poop just getting to lv 50 with nothing new.

Mmmm I think what you mean is enhancement stones? Because that's what you usually need to max out most upgrades etc.

I don't really think we need SI claw attack speed increased because you don't even use your claws much except on low levels. But now a days, who isn't in a guild and level 50+?

I have no comment on the melee factory buff, but I don't like it, nor do I hate it.

No comments on store stuff since I don't even have paypal

Yeah I like the Smoker Upgrade, but make the smoker pull faster. When I'm pulling someone, and I keep dragging, soon it'll just reach it's breaking point. So maybe make it pull faster so it won't break unless someone shoots it / melee it.

Money Robber will make leveling and exp tooooooo much easier. *PEOPLE JUST LEVEL NORMALLY WITH SKILL AND NO BOOSTERS LIKE I DID!*

Thank you.... :mullet:

12. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

theres an upgrade
    that makes your tongue move faster alredy :P

13. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

I know, but it's not fast enough. I have it maxed and if I keep dragging, it'll soon break because it's not fast enough.

14. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

lol'd at your name for that upgrade for smoker:smoker aimbot

15. HoTGuN

HoTGuN MG Donor

i finally imagined some survivors guild upgrades :D
    • Iron cloth: Reduces damage taken by SI
    • Better stamina: Increases the number of times you can melee with primary weapons without having to wait.
    Buffs:
    • Powerful bullets: Let the bullets go through the ci and Si until they reach a wall.
    All for now :thumb:

16. Ping

Ping Guest

I was thinking : Add mutaiton shield (1 month) to store... :P

17. szSteam_76561198049914430

szSteam_76561198049914430 Last Online: 39 hrs, 42 mins ago

Totally disagge whit Money Robber , as tank someone can easy incapp 10 surv , so thats 20k xp , lets imagine i have 10x , 200k xp , thats a WTF.

and guilds lvl 50...lol , what about 30 whit 5 slots more :D and more upgrades.

Oh and better stamina , theres a buff for that , that gives u unlimited shove , the name is Shove expert i think

The one for smoker could be nice.

18. nice ideas :D

But I see guilds more as groups for active people that want to reach a better position through skilled teamwork.
    And I think this aspect will get lost when you can buy such things as experience and points in the store.
    Other ideas are really great, but that are the points where I have to disagree. I see it in my guild; we are a family, because we earn points together. And buying them would also cause "noob guilds" where somebody who gives a shit about teamplay says "Hey, I am a guild leader, blah blah."

Hope you get what I said. Cant say it better at the moment :D

19. Ping

Ping Guest

I like these ideas, :P

20. i dont agree with any idea, but i sense u wana be like me someday ;), best of luck!, and btw u can add me on steam to be a friend again :), im srry i kick u from reap 1 long time ago, but u may have now known why i did it! lol

:trollface: