1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

I was Permanently Banned on Hidden Infected?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by tera9999, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tera9999

tera9999 Junior Member

Okay whats the deal why was I accused of Random killing, the truth is I was playing on Hidden infected and following the rules when I was shot and killed by Lord Varys several times for no reason. When I was playing as an infected I shot Lord Varys once with my hand gun and he told me to stop or Ill report you, which did not make any sense to me, I told him go ahead and I shot and killed him and he was a survivor, 2 minutes later I was rejected from the game.

So Im in a predictament now with being banned again, all because of a player who is butt hurt over game. I need to speak to admin please.
    Rick Grimes is my name on left 4 dead 2.

2. Lord Varys

Lord Varys Junior Member

Lying now? I never rdm shoot you or killed you, you on the other hand did. Just ask the people that were there (dieduska, sparks, skaank). You didn't shoot me once but multiple times, you kept saying you never rdmed shoot me even though I copy pasted in the chat box how much damage you did to me in every round, but you just ignored it and did it again. Not so lucky for you, I happened to take screenshots of the rdm shooting you made to me a lot of rounds. You've been banned multiple times, 7 to be specific and 2 of them permanently, so don't come here acting like some victim and a saint that follows the rules, because no one will buy that.

To be clear, you were survivor in all these rounds
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh and the ridiculous insults like: :rolleyes2:
    [​IMG]

3. tera9999

tera9999 Junior Member

youre a funny guy, since you were the one that started the whole mess in the first place with your team killing from couple days a go, but its okay I didnt bother to show any evidence of the times you killed me a couple of days ago youre not worth it. Ive playing on these servers for a long time and I get a long with everyone, meanwhile youre the one who is the instigator, always stiring up trouble whenever Im online. The people may not see through your negative behaviour, but evenually they will, its just a matter of time. =)

4. erik

erik MG Donor

I already spoke with you about this. You even admitted to RDM'ing him like 6 times. I'm totally closing this thread, and your ban is irreversible.

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Well I don't know who's right or wrong but this is your 7th ban in 6 months time from which a few were permanent. When I undid your last permanent ban I knew it was only a matter of time before you got a new one and today is the day.

Your banstats speak against you so does Lord's screenshots. There will be no unbanning this time, you've had enough chances.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.