1. Click here to join our community discord server.

I was heading back to home from shooting some rockets..

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Stefeman, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, well.. i walked to nearby field that is located near my home (to shoot some rockets).. theres only a short forest road (about 500m long) between the field and my house.. Well, once i shot the rockets, i walked on the road and tried to get back to my home, i saw a man (probly 40 years old) standing alone and staring to sky with alot of empty racket packages on his other hand.. Well, of course i wanted to be polite, and i asked: "Well, did you enjoy your rockets?" since i expected that the packages belonged to him.. Well, i found out that, the guy was totally mixed up, since first thing he said was: "The Finnish army is getting beaten.." (Maybe he thought that, theres a war going on, becouse of the rocket sounds).. then he started to mumble about a cow or something... However, when we moved foward, i smelled liquor or a strong alcohol scent comming from him, and he suddently stopped and said: "SPIDERS!". Well, then we got to the crossroads, and when he walked towards the other direction from me, he said: "You passed the password test.. our basement is located at third floor and apartment number 58" (I guess he meant the apartment building) and then he also said: "We got only few, but you should join our army!" (Oh man, i wonder how many more freaks was in the apartment or in his "Basement"?)

Happy new year :mrgreen:

2. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

Re: I was heading back to home from shooting some rockets..

xDDD. Ok that was weird :p

Happy new year to you too!

3. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

Ya, crazy. Happy new year as well! :)

4. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

wow thats...random :D

{: Happy RANDOM New Year :}

5. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Lol xD I wonder how much alcohol that guy had been drinking? =P my night was quite weird too, it started to rain and snow at the same time while we were shooting rockets... first time I've seen that happening xD but anyway, Happy New Year to ya'll! ^_^

6. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

did he died?

7. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

O.o Freaky...

I'm located around Chicago and apparently one guy ran around the urban streets on New Years eve, butt naked, screaming "Happy New Year" at the top of his lungs in the -6 deg F weather.

And I wouldn't want to know what was happening in that guy's "basement" xD

8. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

noooos, stay away from the basement :lol:

9. Vulcan

Vulcan Game Server Moderator

I live a few blocks away from the Veterans Hospital and see that sort of stuff all the time :mrgreen: