1. Click here to join our community discord server.

I have some "ridiculous" ideas too :D

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by xx_leonidas_xx, Jul 1, 2014.

1. xx_leonidas_xx

xx_leonidas_xx Junior Member

Wellcome people, just try to read and sorry for my bad english...

Well, finally i learn to make a post :), so i will post some new ideas what i have for PR Server.
    Some people will apreciate it and to everyone who dont like is fine, just leave the post without hurt my feelings
    :smiley-signs11:

- TankLure info :
    Like the Tank health info (by type !tankhp) or incomming Paratanks on versus (!para), i think a tanklure info can be good, some higher levels use it, and is very usefull, but needs the help of other players to accumulate and increase the chances, then when someone just type !tanklure, some like a message in the chat like : The actual chances are 7%

- More radios and boxes in other campaigns
    Almost me, i dont know other people, is some hard to find radios and boxes. When i need to put some items in the box or report is a good idea go to "Dark canival" or "Crash course" due the good spots to find it. In other campaigns like Death toll, the first box that you can find is on the finale ( house), the radio is on the dock. Other maps like "The passing","Dead Air" and "Hard rain", i think havent radios or boxes, also, no much items to find on these maps, for that reason people just vote to same maps as i ever said on servers ( The cicle : "NoMercy"-"Sacrifice"-"Crashcourse", and some times "Blood harvest"). So i think the other maps need more radios,boxes and items.

- Fix or Delete the "Ghost Tank "
    "LOL", that can be Erik and a lot of other players
    :ban:,
    Yes, not just for me, a lot of other people hate this tank, maybe not nessesary to delete, maybe just need a little fix. When i met this tank by first time, the best way to kill him was with Vomit jars, then his violet glow make it visible, but now... when we try to bile him, he just get the damage of bile ( if you have the skill), stills invisible ( Yes i know is 90% insivisible).
    Also Everybody can see the "This tank can kill anyone in the next 60 secs", nope, passed that time, still being able to do it, and is not a "1%", is like a 30%
    in each hit. That make this tank some unbalance (OP
    :X )
    So, this need a little fix, like the Grenadier tank, now is more fair for other players.

- Increase the cash reward
    Not a x5, almost x2, can be a x1.5.
    In a finale with 14 players just $700 bounty, and for other people who say " Try to get the bonus", not so easy to do it.
    Toasters just gave ( almost for me) $1-$70 (no booster).
    Rewards for complete a Quest is good, so no problem with it.
    If you take a look on the upgrades,skills and buffs, needs like 3k,5k, and im talking about basics. That can take a lot of time to get some money if you havent a booster.

*And this is my special idea, i really want some like this (stupid idea, please dont read)*

- The medic buff :
    This is just a ridiculous idea what i have, and anybody can laugh, is just this :
    This buff let you be more like a field-medic, increase the range of medic kit heal and defib range.
    Also, make your pills and adrenaline more efectives, and if you have the Morphine inyector buff ,can increase the Regen rate plus 2 extra (5 per 5 secs= 1 x 1 secs).
    Yes, that is so ... well, if that is a good idea and can be applied on the PR server, will be very good, but expensive, because it have some positive factors, so we can add some like : "if you have this buff you will get more damage from anyway" some like a 10-20% less, or "If you have this buff equipped you wil ldeal less damage to infecteds" so is more fair and not so expensive.

I have a lot of other ideas but i cant renember it good right now, so...
    Leave your comment below

If these ideas cant be applied please tellme why, because i can understand "is a bad idea" or "this cant be applied because..."

*Thanks, and sorry for my bad english*
    |:(:okmeme:

2. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

(Sorry, i ment to edit this, but it took me to a different page.. Read the one under this.)< Edit

3. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

About the cash one; There is enough quests to give you 400k in one day, since i have got 300k just from quests, i think the cash increase would be bad. About your buff, instead of an disadvantage of the buff, how about you give INFECTEDS something similar to the Medic Buff?(Ps. people say not enough buff slots... And i agree.)

4. Ampelius

Ampelius MG Donor

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Tanklure info: +1

Radios and boxes: I agree that radios and boxes should be placed in less popular maps so all maps get played more equally. Though, I don't think this is the main reason why people vote NM, CC or DC over and over again.

Ghost Tank: I would be glad if it's removed, not because it is OP or unbalanced. I find it annoying and I would rather fight a Drainer.

Cash reward: It's reasonable imo

5. xx_leonidas_xx

About the quantity of buff slots, that can be a problem.
    Yes, you have reason, maybe other idea can be more buff slots, but thinking about it, theres a lot of unessesary buffs or just buffs that are some unused like: slap revenge, cool down or witch eater.
    If in a near future we have 20 slots maybe will be some OP, there is a lot of other nessesary buffs, but making a good use of these togheter will make it some unfair ( almost in versus ).

and about the cash...
    Yes, but not all people want to do quests, other just dont understand what they need to do, and some other just ignore these because not all the Quest items are easy to find or are bugged like the self quest. Anyways, the cash that the quest gave to you is fine like the exp reward, im talking more about the other rewards like complete the map or defib survivors, and maybe a bit on Kill rewards like Tank kill or SI kills.

Thanks for your comment :)

6. xx_leonidas_xx

About the maps that are voted over and over again, yes, other reason is because have easy spots like in CC, the part with the ban, we have a massive spawn right there. Also, new people who type !mapvote just because other people do it, dont help much, we dont take care of how good looks a map, just the items or things what we need on that map.
    Other people says in DC there is a lot of tank spawns, and i never notice it.

About the remove of Ghost tank, yes , we miss the drainer, more better than this ugly one.