1. Click here to join our community discord server.

i have finished a quest today but the system hasn't give me any reward

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by ふたきKanata, Jul 18, 2014.

1. ふたきKanata

ふたきKanata MG Donor

[​IMG]
    please help
    i finished it at round end(in the saferoom)

2. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Just to make it sure, were you also supposed to get an item (buff or similiar) or did you just not receive the exp and cash as seen in your screenshot? And here's another thing, you don't get any exp/cash if you're inside the saferoom. Not sure if it also applies to the saferoom at the end of a chapter, but that could also be the reason you got nothing.

3. ふたきKanata

ふたきKanata MG Donor

i did not receive the exp and cash as seen in my screenshot

and it is at the round end when i finished my mission
    is it the save problem?

4. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

If you were inside the saferoom while you finished the quest, that might be the reason you didn't get the rewards, I'm just not sure if it also applies to the ending saferoom or just to the one at the start. I'm sure a root admin will take care of this issue, thank you for the information.

5. ふたきKanata

ふたきKanata MG Donor

Umm
    i would like to ask
    when will i receive that 9850exp and 1670 point
    thanks

6. erik

erik MG Donor

You can do the quest after it to get some payout.

We realize this system isn't perfect, but it is very unrealistic to expect us to manually compensate someone on one of the few times the payout part of the quest system doesn't work properly.

This is an adjunct to coop, not an essential part of gameplay. It is optional. Please realize, also, that these rewards are nominal in payout. You can receive this much xp and cash by playing simple one or two campaigns. Chances are, that you could have made back this amount playing in the time it took to create and follow this thread. ;) There have been good tanks on coop lately.

I will note the bug and add it to the working list.

7. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

I agree with Erik here, if you play PR you play at your own risk. We don't take any responsibility for bugs/glitches that occur and cause loss of stats (we should make a PR disclaimer ;))

Of course we'll try to help you out as much as we can, everything we do is best effort but requesting compensation for such a small loss is just unrealistic. If we start doing that we wouldn't have time anymore to go to work or sleep.