1. Click here to join our community discord server.

I got banned?

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by R.B., Oct 10, 2014.

1. R.B.

R.B. Guest

Apparently i got banned since Tim requested a ban on me, and i requested a ban on him. We both got a 2d ban.
    The only difference is that in my opinion i didnt do that much wrong.

I dont know how he subscribes it but yes i did kill him 2 times when we were in the same team. Once when we were both infected i killed him while using leap. Is that really my mistake...maybe, but you gotta consider using leap gives u some awesome speed which u gotta use to kill. I was speeding so much, i couldn't see he was my teammate, so it was just an accident which happens to more players who use leap. The second time we were both survivor, in which i killed him since he was kossed by another survivor. It was just a wrong kos, but is it my fault. I don't think so. I also guess he said i killed him while we were both detectives, but this is not true, there was shooting going on in which i tried to tase someone and hit him instead, which put him down, not dead, but incapacitated. Which resulted in the inf killing him.

My reasons for banning him were very clear. He kos'd me while being an infected, which i prove with the screenshots i made! You might say, oh well new people make mistakes, but he wasn't new. He knew very well you can't kos someone if u are infected. We were even teammates of eachother.

I'm not saying i shouldn't get a ban for the teamkill. I'm just saying i think 2d is a bit long for an accident. And maybe the most important reason i post this, i don't think we getting the same ban is rightious since he did something which is clearly not permitted, while i made a mistake.

Hope you guys consider making a change,

Gr,
    R.B.

2. Scorpion

Scorpion Banned

3. R.B.

R.B. Guest

alright, i subitted a protest, then this post is more as a explanation

4. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

It's only a 2 day ban with 1 day already gone, so it might be better just to sit this one out. We get a lot of ban submissions and protests so by the time this gets processed it's probably already expired.

5. R.B.

R.B. Guest

then i'll do that, what timezone does mgftw uses?

6. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Right now we're still in daylight saving time so GMT +2 or CEST :)

7. erik

erik MG Donor

We show that you did a lot more than a RDM. You did some false KOS's, also, which is very bannable. You chose to purposely TK (without fully killing) one person to grief right back at them.

You wouldn't have gotten banned for no reason, or just for doing a ban submission. This is much more than that. You and the other guy are literally griefing at each other and it is going way too far.

The 2 day ban for both of you is to make sure this stops and so that you both cool off. If this happens again, the ban will be much longer.