1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Hunter Tag

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seeker Sheol, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Seeker Sheol

Seeker Sheol Senior Member

Hello all

Did any of you play hunter tag on the 1st l4d, me and my mates came across it by accident trying to get a server for 4v4, it was a fun mod made everyone go hunters and they had to play different mini games.

Heres a vid of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q7CKpAoX4Y

i looked it up steam groups and found them but there has been no activity there for like a year, seems a shame that no one else took it up :cry: ohh well just how it goes sometimes.

2. Blackpanda

Blackpanda Guest

Re: Hunter Tag

Played that back then when a Korean admin invited me, was fun when we had to chase survivor to get the certain damage to win. If i remembered he had like 20 server.

3. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Aw yeah. I loved those Hunter Games!!! Used to play with a friend, but some updates broke the hunter games so its a ditched project.

4. Kalei

Kalei Guest

I like it, but I doubt it fits the MG trademark. And it's L4D1, which isn't really popular enough to try out a server for it

5. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

Looks fun, I would play but its sad that enough other people wont play to make it worth it :(