1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

'Hidden Infected' mod

Discussion in '[L4D2] Hidden Infected' started by marvel, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Rivion

Rivion MG Donor

Does votekick work on HI? I was under the impression it never worked. Just the one hour voteban.

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Maybe I'm wrong here, but I thought votekick worked. Maybe it was removed in the past.

It occurred to me that, in the past, votekick was abused too much in HI. (rage-kicking, etc.) Perhaps that is the case and it was, in fact, removed.

Regardless, please use care when votebanning people. It counts as a real ban.

3. Killer Infection

Killer Infection Junior Member

Where is everybody? The last few times I've logged on there's been 0 players on HI. Makes me sad (|_| )

4. Lord Varys

Lord Varys Junior Member

Killer inf 1 word, School...

5. erik

erik MG Donor

Agree, this happens on PR-CO servers all the time too, people always want no mercy or crash course. Rinse and repeat.

6. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I used to love CC until I played it a dozen times a day in coop :(

7. The Maniac

The Maniac MG donor

Why is the server so empty lately? I wann aplay, but with more than a few people

8. erik

erik MG Donor

Change of season / school semester as of a few weeks ago. Things are transitional for many of our gamers atm, it's just something that happens every year.

9. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

EDIT: zomg double post, sorry

10. Jost

Jost Game Server Moderator

Dear HI-players

Please stop giving wrong information to new players about karma and rules! We need new players! Only that way the server stays alive. I had to spread 3 bans today! Don't do it again, no tolerance! Thx.

11. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

AGREED. Stop trolling the new players.

Don't just tell them to type /sm_vest when they don't know what it actually does. :P