1. Click here to join our community discord server.

1. Well where do I begin, Well I just recently started playing Left 4 dead 2 on pc so it is taking sometime to get use to it. Also I've just recent played the mg servers so I'm around level 7 I think. Hmm about me I'm a 21 year old college student going for my bachelors in Science so when I'm not playing its usually homework and junk. Anyway I would appreciate if some can kinda give me the just of the server I can play regular servers just find but im absolutely terrible in this one. Well I like meeting new people so trolls and all that jazz are welcome it keeps the world spinning.

2. Stoned

Stoned Senior Member

3. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Welcome! :wave:

4. Cool Thank you I be sure to read them.

5. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

We also have VI (Vicious Infected) servers, which is as close to vanilla VS as you can get with 20 players. (It does have some tweaks and stuff to balance the cap between Infedted and Survivors teams.)

PR (Points Reloaded) is more like RPG style, where are able to evolve and you will need to "buy" skills and upgrades for your character. and all those upgrades and skills are saved to our database, so you will not lose them.

6. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Hey, welcome and have fun!

7. Votekick

Votekick MG Donor

Congrats you found us, Welcome...

8. Traxx

Traxx MG Donor

Welcome troll.