1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hey guys I need help

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Pvt_Donut, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Pvt_Donut

Pvt_Donut Guest

So I am still experienceing some issues with my cell phone and the mgftw app my phone seems to pull it up OK but I can't check notifications or look into more detailed areas like categories for the forum posts I wanna be an active member but it's hard when I'm not home to look at the posts I do however read the ones I can read on my phone: ) idk if it's because of my software on my phone of if it's the app it's self but I figured I would let u guys know

2. do you have the Tapatalk app? that is what I use on my phone. It works flawlessly and I have a windows phone.

3. Pvt_Donut

Pvt_Donut Guest

I think so

I think I am using that app it just says mgftw on the app so idk if it is or not lol all I know is that I have a galaxy s 3 lol I am trying to get used to using it still

4. the app is actually called "Tapatalk" you can login to MGFTW.com through it, but it is not a MGFTW app. I pretty sure it is on android if it is on windows.

5. Pvt_Donut

Pvt_Donut Guest

I think I got it thanks for your help on that hopefully this works for letting me read and respond if I want to lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

6. Well it looks like you got it... Admin want to close thread?