1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Hey Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by aquamaster9, Aug 11, 2011.

1. aquamaster9

aquamaster9 Junior Member

Hey guys, the name is aquamaster9.
    Been playing on these servers for about a month or two, really love them. I don't play any other servers but MG. I'm a cool, laid back guy who loves to play seriously but have fun too. If you seen me in-game you would notice that I play to win and help you out as long as it doesn't jeopardize the team. Overall I'm cool to play with and to talk to. I hope to become a part of this community and more active on the forums.

If you play Minecraft, I moderate on a server and hope to see you there. Sacred Labyrinth (Mods, if it's not allowed to advertise just delete this).

See you in-game!

2. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

Welcome aqua! :)

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome aqua ^^

I hope you enjoy in MG servers!

4. Yoshihoe

Yoshihoe Junior Member

Heyoooooooo

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome on board :)

6. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Welcome to the forums.

I don't see a problem with wanting to get your buddies to play with you on your minecraft server (albeit i despise minecraft and the people who waste their lives on it :P)