1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

HELMS DEEP REBORN 17B

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Dec 11, 2012.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

2. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

3. Cocaine

But i cant remember it was 20/20, maybe this is from Chris testing ? Usually HD was 16/16.
    And Tickets are disabled ? Because one Guy is starting and startign again, even there are just 3 Players. :P

4. cry

cry MG Donor

Thanks marvel, its been a while since I was able to play helms deep. It's good to have it back for now!

5. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yeah it was changed to 20 back then. I can enable tickets if u want?

6. IsIlDuR

IsIlDuR Member

that shit usa mirror doesnt work ... :(

7. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

When I get off work i'll b there

8. Cocaine

Well its good with 18 now.....and for the ticket, waaa leave it as it is....more fun when u have not to wait sum1 spend a ticket.

I just got kicked by " buffer overflow net message"...... donno what that is.

9. gchan33

gchan33 Junior Member

can't wait to test...miss HD!

10. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

Good to see it back, so many people were asking about its return last month.

11. No words can describe how happy/excited i am right now.

(maybe a emoticon will, lol i dunno)

12. Hey Koolaid

Hey Koolaid Head Administrator

Usualy it happens to me when I use my mic. Also when too many players use mic In a short lataticity situation it will kick random people.

13. fufu

fufu Junior Member

too lag for asia players

14. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

make the market available

15. gcrook

gcrook Member

Yes please.
    3-digit bounty is a terrible thing to waste.

Although i understand the need to last 35 minutes without healing over and over
    which defeats the purpose of HD.Maybe cancel out negotiator buff or up the prices for defibs and medkits?I think it is logical and pretty fair.

Machete (NWAZ)

16. Cocaine

In this case whe have to increase the difficult level, because in theis wide field with many high level players its easy to beat shaman, knight etc....

17. erik

erik MG Donor

If people are wondering "WHY WHY WHY" about the !buy system, the reason(s) is/are pretty simple:

- it's a "Survival" map; that would give the survivors an advantage
    - it's an "extreme challenge," obv., based on the config.

...Without it, any win is a major victory.

Don't get me wrong; there are times when I've played it and almost pulled my hair out from not being able to buy a throwable.

18. Calcium

Calcium MG Donor

A buy system with only range and meele weapons minus the m60 would suffice I guess, save us the trouble of running up to an ammo pile for refills on ammunition

19. tank

tank MG Donor

Actually got leveled from lvl.203 to lvl.210 very fast thanks to HD events and 10x booster... :smiley-happy110:
    It's survival map so we need respect admin choose how to run server , i know that without buy menu game lit sucks now, but guys at least now no need wait hours to connect on HD server' couse some farmer guy collecting awards ands gems :),some guys was playnig for 8-12 hours in raw lol , but could be better if each killed para could throw some defibs and med kits like in coop then u no need buy menu.