1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hello everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Crimson-Wind, Aug 28, 2011.

1. Crimson-Wind

Crimson-Wind Banned

Hello everyone

While I have not played on your servers yet, I was told by Chocobo that they are really amazing. I decided to try them :). I don't have L4D2 yet, but I am getting it soon (hopefully today). In the meantime I just wanted to come and say hello to everyone here. I will try to be on here as much as I can once I get the game. Nice to meet you all :)

2. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Zomg....my name is in this.

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.

3. kaos-

kaos- MG Donor

Welcome to MG! =)

4. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Hello there, hope to play with you in game.:W

5. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

Welcome (:

6. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

Wellcome mate...I see you are new, so i will do something i usually don't (you will find out that i am the black sheep of MG :). here's a few advices.
    • Read the wikipedia while you wait for the game. it will tell you everything you need to know about PR VS, and all
    • Play the regular COOP or extreme coop till you get a hang of things here, level up and build your character (i would say lvl 40+ is enough) If you jump straight to PR vs you will have a hard time. Not all high levels have a gread deal of patience with low lvls, especially when they are SI.
    • build up your Survivor first and then work on your SI (personal experience )

7. Crimson-Wind

Crimson-Wind Banned

Thank you smokke for the tips on how to play. I think I will try that, don't want to get on everyone's bad side already.

And thank you everyone else for the warm welcomes. :D

8. Ami-Lilian

Ami-Lilian MG Donor

Hello there.

9. Bonekeep

Bonekeep Guest

Welcome future player! :P