1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hello everyone, I come to apologize to everyone for my bad behavior

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Myamsar, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myamsar

Myamsar Junior Member

More than anything forgiveness to all who were present and those who do not, but all I want to apologize for my racist comments that some managed to see and most of all wanted to apologize to all, I'll never do that or did behave like that instead, I will respect the rules of the forum and taketh more seriously, appreciate it that allowed me to play again with this great community that actually accompanied me for many years been part of my life.

I hope you can get your forgiveness.

playername:
    > ☬Rumisunk'u☬:smiley-signs085:

2. Dr_House

Dr_House Banned

Everyone deserve a secound chance, im so glad you apologized for your behavior.
    You love our community and you love playing on our servers and you apologized for what you said,thats a chance for you.
    Also i recommend you to read all MG rules,that will help you to NOT get ban anymore on our servers.
    Try enjoy your game and stay out of trouble.
    Thanks.

3. erik

erik MG Donor

Thanks for the professional apology. We treat every protest (and complaint for that matter) on a case-by-case basis. Fortunately, we were able to agree that this was a case of bad language in the end, not actual racism; if it were, we would not have been able to do anything.

I'm only posting this so there is absolutely zero confusion about that. The racism thing is our #1 and most non-negotiable rule, and it will always be.

House is absolutely right with everything he said, also. Hopefully others discover this thread and see that this is the best way to handle it if you get banned: even if it's negative, be honest with us, be professional, and we'll always give fair treatment.

I had to chime in, though, because it was very encouraging for me to see everyone turn a lousy situation around. Very nice job all around.

No sense in keeping the thread alive, closing/locking thread for cleanup purposes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.