1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hello/bon Jour/Gutten Tag/Ni hao/etc...

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by smokke1982, Jun 12, 2011.

1. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

Ook, time to make it official here.

Hi, My name is Adrian. I am originally from Romania, but i have been living in Vail, CO, USA for the past 6 years. What else can I say?Army to the core, born and raised in an army barrack, I've spent a total of 17 years in Romanian Army, with my dad being my CO. I am a certified gunsmith on Russian weaponry and AK-marksman.

Now, a few more things about me

• I am annoying...really annoying (ask 1up, Vote or null *)) I can be the nicest guy or the biggest douche on the server. Depends on my mood and your behavior. I will bitch and moan if i have to (1up knows), mainly when it comes to team stacking or mains dieing in the back while non-mains sit in the safe-room. 100/200 points/main are more important than the 25 a non main gives.So, if all 4 mains died and 6 non mains are in the safe-room, be ready for a session of bitching...lol
    • Coming of from military, my suggestion do have the tone of orders...so for some ppl, i might sound bossy. Sorry, professional habits die hard
    • Most of the times i play to win, but i do not mind if i lose while on a team with ppl i usually play with.
    • i can't stand team-switchers. Just because you died as a Survivor doesn't mean you should switch on the other team. i won't say anything if you switch to be with your friends...i have done it before
    • All the vote-kicks i request have a valid reason (team switching,kill stealing, not listening to team commands). So if someone feels he/she was unfairly vote-kicked, and i initiated the said vote-kick, then know it had a solid motive
    • If I am a main in a game, do not expect to much help from me. I will rush it. I will come back for ppl i know and regularly play with, but i will not stay behind for someone that is a stranger to me.
    That is all, session over:focus:

2. Tyler

Tyler Member

Nice to meet you Smoke ;)

3. L1teHawk

L1teHawk Senior Member

Hola! Welcome!

4. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Hey smokke,

We've talked on here on several occasions, and I must say I do like your introduction.
    You seem to know the mechanics of the game very well, and it's great having someone like you advising people how to play the game better. You also have good ideas and suggestions, so you're more than welcome on here.

5. LEGEND

LEGEND Senior Member

Hello have I played with you in-game?

6. kaos-

kaos- MG Donor

Hello! What server you usually play on? Is that your in-game name? You sound like a pretty straight forward guy. Welcome to MG =)

7. Cocaine

Cocaine Head Administrator

Hello !

And BTW its Guten Tag! :);)

8. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

[USA][VAIL][CO]SmOkKe and you will find me mainly on USA PR VS

Problem with me that i play to win, and that makes me the ass/bad guy because i do get pissed off when ppl do not play as a team, especially now when self revive has been modified.

I am temperamental, do curse and bitch at ppl if they do not do their part, or team-switches and, if someone uses a glitch (even when nicely asked not to exploit) i will use the same exploit against him/her. Law of the talion. One example is the elevator glitch in No mercy. Someone used it, after being nicely asked not to., which cost us 2 mains...next round, as a SI i jokey rode that person in the elevator, his team lost 3 mains falling through the floor...he got mad and quit...

I think Joerve has a folder just for my ban requests..i don't know how many ppl have threatened me with "I'll make sure you get banned"....
    This is l4D..if you Can't play as a team/for the team...go play scrabble or something

9. Wolf O'Donnell

Wolf O'Donnell Senior Member

10. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

Hey Ice,
    Back home is was a game tester for the Romanian version of PC MAGAZINE and for a few months for Ubisoft division in Romania. I have played Assassin's Creed 1 months before it came out, while it still was in development :D

11. ZombieGirl

ZombieGirl Senior Member

I've played with you before and i don't mind your temperament,in fact i like it.
    It actually creates teamwork and fair play.

You just say what most of us think.

See you at PR :D

12. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Wow, seems like you had fun back in Romania!
    I don't know if I'd want to be some game tester or not, it's always fun being excited about releases and all, and I'm just not a gamer anymore. :(

I keep hearing about Ubisoft though, do they recruit a lot??

@ZombieGirl, when do you post your introduction?

13. smokke1982

smokke1982 Banned

Well, I honestly dunno...i got the job thanks to a chick I met while playing an MMORPG called Darkthrone. We had a clad, Alliance of Romania, and we did meeting, mostly in Bucharest. her BF worked as a game developer for Ubisoft and he got me that job..it wasn't paid much, but it was worth it. Problem was that a game that usually takes 10h to complete is going to take you at least twice as much when you are actually exploring every bit of it...

14. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Yeah... I enjoy playing games, testing to find bugs just ain't my things xD

15. CaramelLatte

CaramelLatte Junior Member

So... u're smokke.... nice intro :D