1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Healing

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by @TEXAN, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitsu

Hitsu Banned

You will need to be Lv95 to get the Morribound farm buff.

I think it maybe is HC idea to want to get people to level up faster. I have a bold suggestion, since you can either nerf our Hawk Eye damage to SI or their HP, why not nerf the exp to reach Lv.100 to be easy and Lv.100 onwards to need a little more exp to reach the esteemed Lv.200?

2. erik

erik MG Donor

Please visit the MG Store's "Conditions of Use" disclosure. That more or less covers the fact that any refund-issuance will only apply to unused to unredeemed goods. These products (store) are not required to play; pay-to-play is a subscription fee or some other required cost to continue to visit a gameserver. This is not that.

Believe me when I say no one is sitting on their asses. I got really exhausted between an IRL issue (car wreck) and also needed a break because I was here so much while Marvel was on vacation. I was simply in need of a break of my own.

David, I don't want to lose you as a gamer. That would be horrible. You've been with us since the beginning; if not, close to it. I don't want to lose you as a donor, either. However, "his side or mine" is what I'm getting out of this... and that's an impossible corner to put my Team or myself in. We simply can't feed those types of things. There is a way to settle this stuff without anyone leaving the community forever.

However, that doesn't mean public reconciliation of these issues is necessary, nor is it even appropriate.

I want to close this thread so you, SniperX and I can wrap this up elsewhere. I see lots of other good ideas being discussed here, or at least game-constructive ideas that would each have their home in the respective thread. But this thread, which is a debate / argument thread, has outlived any such usefulness that it ever could have had... and become something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.