1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hardcore Custom COOP: Information and Downloads

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by marvel, Aug 16, 2015.

1. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

All mirrors updated, server updated. Please redownload guys. File is huge now btw 8)

2. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Thanks again marv :)

3. hope you liked the suggestions marvel. anyways thanks again! :)

4. erik

erik MG Donor

First and only thing to literally yank me out of GTA V, and jump RIGHT into.

I'll be there in a flash!

(cracks knuckles) time to rock some custom coop. Ohhhhh yeah :D

5. marvel

I did especially Day Break is amazed me! Mario is also fun as hell.

6. erik

erik MG Donor

I'll have time to actually play today. I forgot about an obligation yesterday adn had to bug out.

I only got to play a couple maps, but they were pretty messy the first time through lol

Shamans burning Raz, Marv, and me all at once, getting bitchslapped into canyons but living, that kinda hijinx

7. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

That's obviously what coop's all about, dying together :)

8. heh Yesterday me erik raz and marvel only and Shaman tank comes to play with us i have to run and fail :D

9. I hope that's the right place to say this...
    I had a problem when playing the fourth map of "Death Before Dawn DC" (Clean Up, part 2). Right out of the safe room, there's a wood wall blocking the path. Am I missing something, or is there a problem with the map?

10. Gorch you have to find Propane tank for it that is a only way to destroy this wall

11. Ah, that's the secret. Somehow, I managed to miss the tank outline next to the wall. Thanks!

12. marvel

We're still switching servers around so custom coop has a new IP. First post has been updated.

13. Roronoa_Zoro

Roronoa_Zoro Junior Member

Hi marvel i wan ask why mgftw hk copp and hk vs not put on mgftw stats so my ranking can up pls put them on mgftw stats ok thx

14. marvel

I'm afraid that's not possible because it will be ddossed then. It's hidden for a reason :)

15. Kaito★

Kaito★ Guest

is it possible to make a steam workshop collection for the maps on this server?

16. marvel

It's possible but I don't prefer it because it's a lot of work to keep track of all updates, maps getting updated, removed etc. When we use our own map pack you can always be sure your version matches the server's.

Feel free though to create one yourself and link to it here if you want to keep it updated :)

17. i'm thinking about it to create one maybe :)

18. ok guys I'm working hard on a map collection for the server. stay tuned and feel free to add me :)

19. Alright it's done for today, Currently uploaded 5 campaigns, the rest of the campaigns will be uploaded soon hopefully. good night :)