1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Halp?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Popshotz, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

So I'm getting this error; [​IMG]

I can go to the path ( C:\Users\Popshotz\AppData\Local\uluhitozofaney.dll ) however i cannot delete it, even with take ownership.

I sounds like a virus - looks like a virus yet it's doing nothing to my system aside from opening said error messages. Google doesn't know what uluhitozofaney.dll is either.

So, anyone got a clue how I could fix this?

inb4 system restore/system config. tried both with no success

EDIT; It happened just after I posted this thread too.. [​IMG]

2. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

More details please? that error just pops up randomly? and why with notepad.exe? you use notepad to open dll's?

also, end process called "uluhitozofaney.dll" or one called notepad.exe (or both if possible) and delete the file manually..

Thats probly backdooor to your system.. Also, dont download crap from unverifed torrent uploaders :p if you use TPB, only download from people that has green or purple skull, and if you use demonoid, Well, you're fucked.. :P

EDIT: btw, could you copy and upload that file to mediafire? and post the link here for me.

3. Popshotz

Popshotz Guest

I've fixed it now.
    Turns out I had turned off some core components in System config. Turned them back on and everything is fine now.
    Thanks for the input anyways (:

CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.