1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Halloween Event Over

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HonorCode, Nov 1, 2014.

1. HonorCode

HonorCode Head Administrator Staff Member

The halloween event is over now!

We want to thank everyone for participating and we hope you had a great time with us!

Your candy will be deleted this MONDAY, so please make sure you spend it before then.

Greetings!

2. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

Hey HC,

Not sure if you know about this or not, it looks like the system doesn't give jockey buff even it says so.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. HonorCode

The buff should be shown before bomber protection, please check

4. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

I must have look into the wrong place.
    The buff before bomber protection in my buy buff list is witch eater.
    I couldn't find it in both buy/equip menu.

5. HonorCode

I'll take a look as soon as I can :)

6. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

Many thanks again to the people that made it happen too, personally I thought it was great, and also thanks to the (honest) players that kept it going and making it enjoyable. :)

7. erik

erik MG Donor

This is truly it... very nicely said. Deserved a bump not just an "agree" button click.

Thanks, also, to Marv & HC for their patience and willingness to not make the whole community suffer the aftermath/result of the dishonest gamers.

8. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

Agreed. Going to reiterate with a another thanks to the gamers who went ABOVE & BEYOND to ensure it was a fair and fun experience for all. Anyone who helped a new player get into the game has the thanks of all of the admin team. You all know who you are. :)

9. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

Many thanks for this wonderful event, despite my net problems I did everything I could to play and I was able to play more than I thought.
    Obviously the best moments were the ones where you saw the whole team working together, picking up people and taking the tank down the correct way.

I would love to see some sort of similiar event for christmas if possible :)
    Maybe another tank and some christmas themed map could be marvelous.

10. dT_Tb

dT_Tb Member

Just checked, I can see it in "buy" menu under jockey and equpped it without a problem :D

Thank you again HC!