1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Hacker goldenheart

Discussion in '[L4D2] Points Reloaded' started by achilles, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. achilles

achilles Banned

2. VON_BOCK

VON_BOCK Guest

Obvious aimbot.

3. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Confimned

at gold1.dem he screwed up with auto-aim near the lift, therefore his corsshair bumped over bounds.

at gd1.dem he seems to have some kind of legit settings with "smooth aim" and "bone aim set to: any".

Considering how he plays in VAC servers without any worries, he most likly uses private/semi private hacks.

And as the hack chooses "body" for default hitbox to the commons, it is most likely x22 or AVA.

Also, he seems to have ESP enabled as he saw the jockey instantly when he entered to saferoom.

Banned for lifetime.

4. Who's Ya Daddy

Who's Ya Daddy New Member

yes I always knew miracle uses some kind of hack. First time I saw how an aimbot works. good job achilles, you are worth something... lol

:smiley-happy096:

5. Wanted

Wanted MG Donor

OMG he rush every map even with aimbot :boom:

6. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Funny how he said people accused him of cheating... when he actually was but denying it lol

7. zackno

zackno MG Donor

watched both vids, but i dont get it. im just to noobisch to even see a hack lol
    but thx for recording achilles

8. Yvan?vitch

Yvan?vitch Guest

9. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

You don't need any hacks to notice jocky in that safe room.Easy detectable because of their shadows.

10. Miracle470

Miracle470 Member

oh so u guys finally got me banned O.o
    and btw stefeman i said it once and i ll said again i never used aimbot or/and wh
    still damn cant get it why ppl keep raging about me cheating and cant see the point of cheating after getting max lvl/skill/upgrades and buffs
    but well hope thos 2 who was qqing about me cheating happy now

btw some1 tell me how to start demo i wanna see my self cheating -.-''

11. Stefeman

You think you are safe becase you post into private sections?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

:lolmeme:

13. Miracle470

Miracle470 Member

no wonder u posted about ESP and x22
    so u are cheat seller and banning ppl for useing ur own cheat i luv thi idea
    and plz stefeman mind if u find the other profiles as well

and plz dont tell me x22 is HC -.-'

14. Stefeman

No lol.

You mean this guy?

[​IMG]

:trollface: i wonder about that..

Ya know, i might be just trolling you for good..

15. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Stefe is too big a noob to use cheats, that's why he only does events now to hide his nonexistent skills :).

Miracle, I haven't seen the demos but with everyone that watched them and you in-game saying you're obviously cheating, I trust them more and will watch the demos myself later.

A lot of us here are very knowledgeable when it comes down to hacking, so I wouldn't deny it if I were you, because the more you deny it if it's true, the more you abuse our trust and make us angry, and the more you lose your chance to protest, knowing hacking protests are immediately rejected unless exception.
    Anyway it's pretty stupid to make your case worse when Stefe clearly proved (i'm on the forum myself) that you buy cheats and requested a christmas pack of cheats...

[​IMG]

16. Stefeman

Just decided to post some more:

Right click and "show image" for larger view.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next time act according their rule number #88 :ymmeme:

(And yes, you really deserved it..)

We got zero tolerance on cheating in our servers, therefore your ban here is lifetime.

17. Incredible. Just... wow. I love how that aimbot is able to mess with d3dx transforms.

18. Nova

Nova Senior Member

Lol Miracle470 can't even understand he was banned not because he was a member and paying customer on x22, but because he simply cheats. It's not because you pay for a hacking system that you will get any sympathy from us over here.

No ban protest would have passed, even less now after seeing the conversation there. Accept your mistake and farewell.

19. Stefeman

@Deadfreak555 im not a soulstar, just trolling this hopeless guy.

[​IMG]

Thread closed, and left as an example.

edit: (Some trolling cleaned)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.