1. Click here to join our community discord server.

=H= FreddZY [?

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by FreddZY, Aug 19, 2012.

1. FreddZY

FreddZY MG Donor

Introduction :

Hi everyone, i was playing on mgFTW a long time ago but this is just yesterday that i decided to subscribe after a conversation with Foxy [Le renard] .

My name :

Freddy is just a nickname inspired from the movie Freddy Krueguer, i was very scared when i was young from this movie.
    and my real name is Mehdi ( ????) and it is an arabic noune means "The guided one"

My game :

I play exclusively L4D(1/2) and a majority of time on "MGftw hardcore versus L4D1 EU " & US COOP, EU COOP, VS MGFTW'S servers L4D 2

My region & languages :

i'm from Algeria, in north africa between tunisia & marroco, the official language is arabic, but i lived my child at paris ( france ), it gives me a great bilingual skills then in high school i learned english and practiced it with online games and i have to improve it already.

My life [i know that you don't give a sh**] :3 ! :

i got a bachelor in international commerce & entrepreneurship, i project to create my own compagny of IT's & Events.
    I 'm one of the founder of the APA [Algerian Paintball Association] the first paintball association in africa who introduces this activity in their country.
    i'm already a "Microsoft Student Partener"

My Clan :

i am a HERO clan's member, i started playing on their server then i asked to be a member, i learned a lot of things in this clan in particular ( respect, fairplay, team gaming)
    My Guilde :

i joined the W

2. Angel

Angel MG Donor

Welcome to the forums! :)

3. avilroad

avilroad MG Donor

Welcome*O*

4. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

5. Sheila

Sheila MG Donor

Welcome to the forums c;

6. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

Welcome and enjoy your stay.........forever!! :P

7. FreddZY

FreddZY MG Donor

thank's everyone :) so where i can post my condidature ^^ ?

8. Pessego

Pessego Guest

Welcome. :hippie:

9. FreddZY

FreddZY MG Donor

Merci roland :) and thank you everyone ^^ .
    Bah au fait j'ai suivi les conseils d'un admin donc ... ^^'
    Et je dois avoir une centaine d'heure de jeu sur le serv eu de l4d 1

10. MetallicA

MetallicA <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome :) :W

11. Mr Zombie

Mr Zombie Senior Member

Hey Buddy welcome to the forums :)

12. erik

erik MG Donor

Welcome Fredzy; enjoyed gaming w/ you 2 days ago or so. You got some fun people in your group (David/Fadded & bob is the best.) You're in good hands.