1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by *Evil*yank33, Jan 29, 2014.

1. *Evil*yank33

*Evil*yank33 Junior Member

Greetings,
    It has been a few years...

Not an application, no worries, just thought i'd check in and say hai.
    man i forgot how fun the mgftw experience was.
    I used to have a crazy gaming rig (Geforce 270 gtx ftw) which overheated and died that I used to play on. I recently pulled it out and fixed it (not this machine), and saw the game on my desktop, and remebered everything. Since last I logged in, I've had back surgery, wandered the mountains, and am now fixing computers.
    Nice to be back and leveling again ftw
    yank33

p.s. I was also very happy to find all my levels n mods n things, even my !inv to be the same :)

2. Psychokitty

Psychokitty Guest

Hey
    welcome back,I remember when you used to play,weren't you also an admin once too?

3. *Evil*yank33

ya i was a lowly lvl helper elf. not for to long before i dissapeared i think

4. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back! :)

5. Adward

Adward Game Server Moderator Staff Member

I can't support this application because...

wait...

Welcome back dude! Hope to see you ingame soon :)

6. erik

erik MG Donor

Totally wild similarities. I, too, had a much different career or job than I have now. I have had three back surgeries myself, a dozen or more lumbar epidurals, and have had bone removed during one of those surgeries. I, too, now work with computers on a sub-contract (no benefits) basis for Dell. It's funny how things don't turn out as we plan.

It is good to see you back.

Ask if you need anything.

7. *Evil*yank33

wow i feel ya. 3 times... my main was 3 exploded lumbar disks, luckily no siatic dmg. Second was a fixer upper after i tried to carry things i shouldnt have. now thanks to the age old sport of wandering around mountains im as strong as.... a... erm... dunno. Can carry about 80 kilos now though if its in bags and well distributed/balanced. However the previous sustained immobility has caused my knees and quads to suffer, I can't sit around to long with my knees bent. Main goal for this year is to hit the gym and get those muscles back in preperation for a long and purposeful life. I got relaunched in computer repair through local demand and a bizarre fascination with this litecoin mining thing.

8. MarksmanR

MarksmanR MG Donor

Welcome. I like editing the bank's source code and adding extra 0's to my balance.

9. erik

erik MG Donor

Boiled termites

10. ChooChoo

ChooChoo Head Administrator Staff Member

Can you add a few to mine as well? Having only $6.00 kinda sucks...