1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

Greetings !

Discussion in 'Introductions & Member Gallery' started by Goliath, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Goliath

Goliath Junior Member

Well hello, looks like I joined the forums
    So name's Goliath, french, I discoverd the L4D2 servers maybe one or two months ago and usually play on the points and skills ones (level 75 oooh boy), like I only play on those lately. literally.
    wanna-be animator/illustrator, I like stuff like... uh lately I got into transformers and... lots of other stuff yeah.
    see ya !

2. evilpaul

evilpaul <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome! I think you're the first person who has actually listened to me in-game and come and joined the forum :W

3. Goliath

Goliath Junior Member

ahah ! Well I thought it was worth the try, since I only play on your servers I might at least join the community

4. Chocobo

Chocobo <span style="color:#66CD00">Moderator</span>

Welcome to the forums.

Enjoy your stay.

@Evilpaul, yeah, no one usually listens when you tell them that. (however, I listened to Nova when he told me to join the forums :P)

5. Zsoka

Zsoka Senior Member

Welcome Goliath! :)

6. ecco0

ecco0 MG Donor

welcome on board ! i hope you like it here, i sure do :)

7. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

welcome to hell :mad2:

8. Raised in Hell

Raised in Hell Senior Member

I remember when Legend made me a trial, he told me to join the forum and i was like there is a forum? Afterwards he told me my SB details and again my response was ermm what is SB? He was like you've been playing on MG for 7-8 months and you don't know .. i didn't care about forum or sb at that time because i just wanted to kill zombies