1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

For the [E] Flaming Sword Buff... (POLL for PR V1.8)

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by timkit, Feb 3, 2018.

?

For the [E] Flaming Sword Buff...

Poll closed Feb 5, 2018.
  1. Yes, the Combat Knife melee weapon should be added as one that can benefit from the buff

94.3%
  2. No, there are already enough melee weapons that benefit from the buff

5.7%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. My response is in the post below!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. timkit

timkit MG Donor

UPDATE: Suggestion has been accepted by mute! Thanks to you all that supported this small suggestion :)

Actual title is For the [E] Flaming Sword Buff, should the combat knife melee weapon be added as a melee weapon that can benefit from the buff?

Flaming Sword Buff current description.
    Sets your sword on fire, making it instantly ignite the infected it hits and deal a mixture of fire and melee damage instead of just melee damage. Additionally, pierces melee weapon attack defenses of infected by 10%.
    <Works only with the Katana, Machete and Golf Club>

Here's 1 reason of my own for why I do think the Combat Knife should deserve to be added as 1 that can be benefited by the Flaming Sword Buff

Because, the steel from the blade itself can be enchanted/enhanced with different effects.

Violenta asked me if I know why the admin not make flaming sword buff to affected on knife
    I unfortunately don't know.

He then replied that he loves using the knife but he now needs to use the machete.
    ... (because of irrelevent chat)
    he then says that he loves knifes because he uses hunting knife for his addons

Might as well see what the others think about this small suggestion. here's your poll above!

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
  2. slushpuppy

slushpuppy New Member

i'd say expand it to be a flaming sword/electric knife buff(lower AOE)

3. Leaxeaus

Leaxeaus Junior Member

knife range is shorter no?
    i would vote yes regardless..

4. timkit

timkit MG Donor

It doesn't matter about the melee range of the combat knife melee weapon. In fact, it is actually the same for all weapons. It is just that the melee weapons will have different swing arcs and swing patterns.

iKiroZz likes this.
  5. iKiroZz

iKiroZz New Member

thats pretty nice tho i vote this :)

6. Yong Zhun

Yong Zhun New Member

The buff name is flaming [sword]
    as far as I know a knife isn't a sword
    but since a golf club consider a sword, (katana and machete are technically not a sword too as well)
    I think knife deserve to have benefit by this buff too.

timkit likes this.
  7. eyal282

eyal282 New Member

I'm with the medkit.

8. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

Given the support for it, sure, it'll be enabled for 1.8.

SanAtlas, Chicken and timkit like this.