1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Dismiss Notice

Don't forget to connect your Steam account to your forum profile. Click here to do this now or click your name in the right-top corner and choose 'External Accounts'.

For Questions about Rules, Post HERE!

Discussion in 'Rules & Admin List' started by Mr Zombie, Apr 16, 2011.

Tags:
  1. [Nightmare]

[Nightmare] Junior Member

Can the rules be updated with the no kill stealing because i cannot see it anywhere if i missed it can you pls gimme the link... cause i went to two different rule pages and couldn't find it... So i think it needs to be added into the list

2. erik

erik MG Donor

It falls under implied rules and ethical gaming.

If someone is charged, don't charge them off someone else. If someone is smoked, don't pounce them. Since points and XP are factored into these things, it's implied gamers will not willingly or advantageously do this.

If someone is pulled up to a (pathed) ramp or ledge by a smoker, it's a safe assumption it's a smoker/charger karma setup. Use your best judgement, but please don't willingly do what we talked about earlier. Thanks,

3. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

So on the event server quite a few people have been using console to as a form of anti anti-afk, no action seems to have been taken(warnings or temp bans). May I ask why that is the case?

4. Mute

Mute Head Administrator Staff Member

I have warned, and ended up kicking a few people doing it. Regardless, I found a newer version of the afk manager which I think should have taken care of the anti-afk measures.

5. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

Thats good to hear since its unfair to other players if they kept using that.

6. [Loli in a box]

[Loli in a box] MG Donor

I had someone I will not name votekick against a player who's IGN was in chinese and had basic understanding of english, while me another another player understood chinese. Instead of asking us to tell him to move along in the map he straight up vote kicked him. He is new to the game it would seem not knowing his way around the map when i was playing with him. How would the rule against kick abuse be applied in this case?

7. raz

raz Head Administrator Staff Member

If no attempt was made to communicate, that's total vote kick abuse.
    Also if it's a player new to the game, and they had no clue where to go, again, should be helping instead of using vote kick just to get rid of them, again falls under vote kick abuse.