1. Click here to join our community discord server.

Few short questions

Discussion in 'DayZ Servers' started by Timberwolf, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Timberwolf

Timberwolf Junior Member

Just started playing on the Taviana server, and I'm wondering whether chopping of wood in forests is disabled on purpose or if it's broken. Can't seem to find a forest that allows me to harvest from it. Tried standing next to trees, far away from trees, nothing works. It just keeps telling me I need to be in a forest and close to a tree.

Also, I know antibiotics are tough to find, but I thought I'd just ask out of curiosity if it's been removed completely from the loot table, since I can tell there are some loot customization going on here.

But all in all, great Taviana server. I like most all of the personal touches and custom scripts you've put on it, and the fact that you haven't gone 24/7 daylight. :thumbs_up:

2. Hakim

Hakim Member

Hi Timberwolf, welcome to our mgftw.com Dayz server. I hope you will call it home soon. Regarding you questions:
    - chopping Woods is not possible atm, it is bugged in the Taviana map. We are looking for the right script to fix this.
    - Loot tables are changed and you can find antibiotics at hospitals, but as you said, they are hard to find.

If you have any furter questions, please let us know.

BR,
    Hakim

3. marvel

marvel Head Administrator Staff Member

Yeah chopping wood is glitched, it's a map bug which we can't fix. Workaround is to find wood piles.

As for antibiotics yes they are very rare and it's hard to change the spawn rate. We will see what we can do about that.

Thanks for the feedback :)