1. Click here to join our community discord server.

"Fatty Survivor skill"

Discussion in 'Game Server Ideas' started by ?z???[??L], Nov 20, 2013.

1. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

So...My second idea! "Fatty Survivor skill" What fatty survivor skill does is:

Reduces pulling speed on smoker/Reduces moving smoker while moving while smoking survivor

Slowing down charger while charger charges a survivor (A chance to stop karma's)

When gets bitchslapped reduces the power of bitch slap.

(Edit): Doesn't gets stunned when charger hits wall next to you

(Edit): Invulnerable to charger impact while charging a survivor

(Edit): Can't get flew away by the tanks hit (Only stumble)

(Edit): The survivor which is upgraded this skill gets revived slower/can't revive self at max of the upgrade.(Thank you ElfiMint for making this idea little more realistic.)

(Edit):Slower movement

(Edit):Less extra speed from speedy water or any other speed giving Buffs/Skills/Upgrades

This is what the upgrade does! so...Heres my idea!

2. JavCube

JavCube MG Donor

I like the idea, but this upgrade should affect some of the other skills/upgrades that are already online.

For example it should affect "Running water" (or somehow) skill to reduce speed.

Also as some would know fatty ppl can't for too long it shouls affect the skill that improves the running skill (don't remember the money)

Maybe too much realism :D

3. Tom1993

Tom1993 Head Administrator Staff Member

I'm sorry but i don't really support this idea. This would somehow make the infected upgrades more useless, as i don't think they are too overpowered right now. Adding a skill like this makes the survivor even more powerful and i think the survivors are enough powerful right now. So at this point i can't support this, sorry.

-Tom

4. Duncan

Duncan New Member

First of all creating a skill/upgrade to counter some other skill/upgrade is not a smart idea, much less when is one to counter a lot of infected ones, so in any case it should be a buff. But and as some ppl said the last time buffs were discussed, we have a lot of buffs that are necessary to play versus, and we have no more slots to try new ones.

The buff idea is not bad, but we already have a buff to reduce the slap power in versus (counterslap). Now, slow down the smoker with a fat survivor buff sound funny and useful, same as with the charger. But as Tom said, as things are right now in VS survivors will be too OP.

5. ✪Elfy Mint✪

✪Elfy Mint✪ Junior Member

It seems overpowered as far as I know,add a penalty to the SURVIVOR e.g Unable to revive himself/herself

6. klarnetbass22

klarnetbass22 Member

I have to agree with posts above that such skill/buff would way to strong. I am generally against counterskills as there is no point to create something giving chance to delete the effects.

But if it would be a buff this could be implemented but should gave negative effects like for example:
    -longer revives by teammates (after all you are fat)
    -slower movement
    -cancel speed realting buffs like speedy water

I wouldn't use such buff anyway as now it has to many negative sides so we could add to positive effects:
    - Charger charges don;t stun you (when missed and hit a wall next to you)
    - (optional) charger wont knock you down when grabed someone else

7. ?z???[??L]

?z???[??L] Guest

I might think about these

8. Stefeman

Stefeman Head Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

No.. Just no..

Everyone knows, that the fat people die first in such situations.. And if they manage to survive, they won't be fat anymore after all the running.. Or have you ever seen a Smoker who could not "lift" the target?

Besides, the food is sacred in the apocalypse.. (and most likely shit too)

9. ✪Elfy Mint✪

✪Elfy Mint✪ Junior Member

The "Fatty Survivor" should NOT be a skill,it should be a buff,otherwise the gameplay will be a hardcore since everyone cant help one another easily :P